'I can't live without you ❤️'

Mene socha tha ki Shaadi karau or khatam Karu but I thought ki thoda attention or De du is book ko taaki aap mujhe or attention de saku and KhushiSain i am doing this for u too❤️❤️. Bcz I love those who give me their attention.

They landed Jaipur in the same evening. Sid looked at Sana and found her asleep clinging on him like a baby holding his shirt in her one fist and another was on his cheeks caressing it even in her deep sleep, so, just as a duty of a good boyfriend ( bcz they are not married now....as they got divorced after making halwa poori of judge's mind🤣🤣 ) and he started looking at her with full of love.

Sid's POV.....

Kitni pyaari lagti hai ye or phir poochti hai ki main isse itna pyaar kyu karta hu.... Abhi bole ja rahi thi or ab itne pyaar se mujhe pakad ke so rahi hai just like hai baby. My baby. My best friend. My love. My girlfriend. My wife. My would be wife. And of course ( Chuckles at his thought as a mad man deeply and purely in love )  My divorced wife....Sana ki language mein.

Sid's POV ends.....

He keeps looking at her without even blinking his eyes as if scared that if he will close his eyes even for a nano second she will go away from him. He was scared bcz he has gone through the roughest phase of his life all alone, without having anyone's shoulder to cry, without anyone's hand to get up again, without anyone's lap to cry and let go his pain. The pain of being arrested in the case of killing his own father. That father whom he loved as his life. Scattering his family whom he loved more than his life. Making her mother going through all the pain all alone. Watching Mr. Gill's eyes filled up with hatred which were once filled with love. Getting away from his love, his best friend. No....he was not angry with Mr. Gill instead he is happy that his father made a friend like him who can do anything for him.

He was looking at Sana like his life depends on her....and actually....it does. Now, He cannot think of his life without her. Now, he can't let her go. Now, he can't let anything ruin them.

He was in his deep thought when his mother called him for nth time and shook his shoulder.

Sid- haa....haa maa?

Sm- beta...flight land ho gyi...Oslo jagaa phir chalte hai....

Sid- nhi maa...rehne do...main ise carry Kar lunga....

Sm- ( nodded smilingly and left )

Sid picked her up in his arms in bridal style and got out.

Sana woke up bcz of the sudden break. And saw herself clinging on sid....so closely...just some inches apart and felt shy. No matter how she behaves normally but when it comes to romantic life she is the shy one. And tried to move, just then she found herself caged in his arms. His arms were so tight not letting her move even an inch. Sid again picked her up in his arms making her blush and hide her face in his chest. Sid knew she has woke up and blushing bcz of their proximity and the first thing stroked his mind was ' pati patni baad mein pehle to ise ese hi pareshaan karunga.... hahaha...best friends forever ❤️ '

Sana gasped after watching the hotel as she didn't knew about anything bcz Sid himself arranged everything and strictly warned her to not collect information about his plan. And just pecked his cheeks lovingly making Sid smile.

 And just pecked his cheeks lovingly making Sid smile

How was this part?

Let me know your opinions 😊
Do vote and comment🥰
Thank you 🙂
Love you all❤️