Metal Lee Goes Wild

Academy

Satsuki's pov

"All right, everyone. From today, you'll start practicing with shuriken. You're all beginners. But that's okay. That's the reason why you're students at the Academy. Be extremely careful so you don't hurt yourselves." Shino started to say but almost gets hit with a shuriken.

"Hey Boruto-kun." I walk over to him.

"Yes Satsuki-chan?" He answers.

"Wanna see who could get the most in the middle?" I ask him.

"Oh your on." He smirks.

Boruto throws six shurikens and only one gets in the middle. I throw six shurikens and all of them land in the middle.

"haha I won." I notice Sumrie having some trouble throwing the shurikens.

"I just can't get it right."Sumire worries.

"Here just move your arm up a little." I tell her.

Once she does that she gets it in the middle I just smile and go off to practice some more.

"It would be more worthwhile if I drew pictures." Inojin explains while throwing the shuriken into the middle.

"Well, we've been forced to practice this sort of thing at home." Shikadai tells Inojin. Shikadai throws the shuriken and gets another bulls eye.

Metal Lee throws three shurikens and gets them all in the middle. "Since I secluded myself in the  woods and immersed myself in training, my shuriken is perfect!" Metal says to himself.

"He's pretty good." Shikadai says to Inojin.

"Yeah." Inojin replies.

I go over there and stand with the boys watching Metal.

'Sh-Shikadai and everyone are watching!' Metal thinks to himself. Metal throws a shuriken and it doesn't even hit the paper it hits the ground.

"Oh, my hand kinda slipped! That's weird!" Metal tries to play it off.

Inojin, Shikadai and I just look at each other until we get interrupted by Boruto.

"Move outta the way!" Boruto yells. We all look back.

"This is how I do this.." Boruto says running with a Demon Wind Shuriken.

"H-Hey, isn't that dangerous?!" I ask him.

"Demon Wind Shuriken! Let's go." He says spinning it and throwing it in our direction.

We all move except Metal Lee. "Such and unsteady Shuriken. With my kick, I'll--!"

"Metal!" Sumrie yells.

Everybody is watching and Metal chickens out. "L-Leaf Hurricane!" Metal tries to kick it but his foot gets caught in it and goes flying with the Shuriken.

"Are you okay?" Shino asks him.

"H-Hai." Metal says.

"You're Metal, right? I'm sorry!" Boruto apologies.

"Is this one of your pranks again?" Shino-Sensei questions Boruto.

"Where did you get it?" Inojin asks boruto.

"You aren't supposed to be able to use a Demon Wind Shuriken yet. " I tell Boruto.

"Well, I found it in the lockers, so..."Boruto explains.

"Oi! That's my Demon Wind Shuriken. You can't  just take it!" Iwabe cuts Boruto off.

"Oh, it belongs to you?" Boruto asks.