All

Forgive but never forget. It's not the same anymore.

Gang leader
This is a story containing
Will x Stephen
James x Fraser
George x Alex

Josh PoV
I woke up on the side of what I could only assume was a motorway with a pounding headache and no memory of getting there. I guess I must have passed out again because the next time I woke up I was in a hospital bed.
"Hi I'm nurse Susan. Can you tell me your name lovely?"
"My name is Josh can you please tell me where I am."
"You are in Hinchingbrooke Hospital you were brought in when you were found passed out on the A1. Can you tell me anything about yourself?"
"No I'm sorry other than my name I can't help you."

That was a year ago and recovery has been hard. I still don't remember what happened before the accident. Today I start my first shift as a prison guard. As I arrive and check through security I walk down the rows of cells when an inmate presses up against the bars and says "Boss where you been? We all thought you was dead."
"I'm sorry who are you? What do you mean 'Boss'?"
"Wait you don't remember? You the most feared gang leader and I'm George your right hand man. We all got caught apart from Lewis."
"Wait." It was coming back piece by piece in flashes and glimpses. I remember why I was laying on the A1 at 2am with a fractured skull. Something about a raid and gunshots. "Someone snitched so the MI5 came and raided us?" I question.
"Yeah yeah you're getting it. Lads, Boss is back he's remembering." I then see a 2 other guys emerge from the cell behind George as well as 3 from the cell next to his. "This is Alex he pointed to a shy looking kid of about 21, this is James he points to a vary tall guy also in his cell. He points next door. "That's Will he's the tall skinny one. The ginger one is Stephen and the one with glasses is Fraser. As I said Lewis was the only one who didn't get caught."
"Right ok so you're George, that's Alex, James, Will, Stephen and Fraser." I say pointing lucky for me I was the only guard at that end of the cell block.

Lewis PoV
I was trying to work out how to break the boys out of jail when I got a message saying "hi Lewis I'm back the lads know and they say you're trying to break them out I'll help you." I then replied with "is that you boss?"
"Yeah it's me."
"We can't talk on here incase they can track the IP address."
"Right ok can you meet?"

Pt2?

I don't really know what this is. I thought I knew where I wanted this to go but now I am unsure.

Hester xx