George x Josh

Gang member

Josh PoV
I got to my boyfriend and I's flat bleeding from a cut on my forehead and with a sharp pain in my side. Unlocking the door and stumbling inside I took my shoes off just as George came through from the kitchen. "Hey babe. Wait what happened?" He asks touching my face gingerly. "Come on." He says taking my hand gently and leading me to the bathroom and getting me to sit down on the toilet so he could clean me up. "The Shadows happened." I reply to his earlier question in a bitter tone. I winced as he dabbed disinfectant on my forehead and my cheek. "Does it hurt anywhere else?" He asks kissing me tenderly as to not hurt my busted lip more.
"Yeah my ribs. Those bastards kicked me really hard."
"Right love can you please take your top off so I can see."
"If you wanted me to fuck you could of just asked."
"Josh." He says dragging out the 'o'.
"What baby?"
"I'm trying to clean you up and all you can think of is fucking me."
"Why wouldn't I?" He left the question hanging after a pause he replied.
"I'm not sure if they are broken but there is definitely a huge bruise along your ribs."

George PoV
Josh stands up grasping my hand in his wincing slightly.
"Are you sure you're ok love?" I ask worried. "We can go to the hospital to check if anything else is wrong."
"I'm fine sweetheart I promise. It's just a cut on my forehead and cheek, a busted lip, black eye and bruised ribs."
"When you say it like that it sounds like a lot."
"I know but I'm fine pinky swear."
"Fine, pinky swear."
It worries me a lot when Josh comes home after a fight I know am dating a gang member and I'm not sure what I expected but it hurts me to see him all beat up. He does look very hot though not gonna lie but that is beside the point. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?"
"No I'm ok thanks baby." With that we go to our room I just take off the joggers I'm wearing and sleep in boxers and one of Josh's T-shirt's. Josh grabs a clean pair of joggers and changes into them, motioning for me to join him in bed. I go to lay on his chest but decide against it as I don't want to injure him anymore.
"It's ok love you can lay on me like normal."
"You sure? I don't wanna hurt you."
"You won't baby it's fine now c'mere."
"Ok" I give in and relax against his chest and hear his steady breaths. "Is this ok?" I ask worried.
"It's fine sweetheart if it wasn't I wouldn't have said it was." I hum in response tracing the sun tattoo on his bicep and smiling softly. "You like doing that." He remarks.
"Sorry I'll st—." I begin.
"No it's fine I don't mind, it's a little reminder that you're here."
"Ok." I begin tracing it again and with that we both fall asleep.

Thanks for reading

Hester xx