Important PSA

I am not sure what is happening with this book after this however I feel as though I should address this. These are all allegations unless proof is provided.
Right so the following are all allegations unless stated otherwise.
First of all Alex saying the n word in a deleted video which he later apologised for and he explains it about 2 mins into this video.

I as a white person cannot accept or deny the apology.
Will and Alex both saying the d slur which is what I am most upset about it is at 5:47 when Alex says it

https://twitter.com/iostcat/status/1291847509988573184?s=21 this is when Will says it I am unsure how to link it because it's on Twitter. Alex says it in a public video and Will I think deleted it but I am unsure. I know that the video in question is over a year old however I still feel like it should be addressed. I thought that Alex would have been more respectful and cautious about using a slur. I don't think he meant it maliciously at all. It is in that video not censored, not that it would have made it better but it's like Will isn't even trying to cover it up. You would have thought that Will and Alex would have more respect. Both of their channels are viewed by young people therefore impressionable. Will is dating Mia who is a wlw so i thought he would be more respectful especially with that.
There are also allegations of George saying the n word in a video and then apologising in a stan gc which is not good. I do not have any proof of this so if anyone does could you link me the video or if you have screenshots of the chat send them to me. This is just an allegation.
James and Will allegedly saying the r slur I'm not sure where.
I would appreciate it if they could acknowledge their mistakes and apologise/explain why they did it. I don't think that they were meaning to be disrespectful at all however what they said isn't ok. For the record the only people who are allowed to say the n word are black people, the only people allowed to say the d slur are lesbians/wlw and the only people allowed to say the r slur are not neurotypical. Last time I checked they were all white neurotypical men. They do not fit into any of the prior categories. You cannot say the word unless it applies to you/you are reclaiming a word that was used to insult/disrespect you.
Sorry for the rant thing I hope you now understand.

Hester xx