pt.1

School day!

It was school day like any normal day. I woke up went to the bathroom sat there for a while brushed my hair,my teeth and peed. So like I need to pee right? I walked to my closet picked an outfit and put jadens favourite perfume.

Flashback!

I went to school and saw jaden i swear to god even though I peed at home i almost peed on my pants he walked next to me and stopped and my heart was beating so fast.

Jadn- Nice perfume! Great choice.

"Am I dreaming?"

End of throwback!
______________

My mum kept yelling from downstairs so I can eat breakfast.

Arianna- Coming mum.

Your outfit^_________________

Your outfit^
_________________

I walked down and mum already set up the breakfast and dad came there too.

Mum- Good morning!

Dad/you- Good morning.

We sat together talked about some family stuff and then mom and dad kept asking me when will i have a boyfriend.

Mum- So u don't think u want to get back with-

Arianna-no mom im not getting back with mattia he is disgusting. I hate him. He cheated on me with the girl I dislike!

Dad- But he said he was sorry.

Arianna- But he isn't dad. I know it. I dated him before.

Dad/mum- Its ur decision love!

Arianna- Thanks for supporting me

Dad/mum- Your welcome!

And before you know it avani and charli were waiting for you outside.

Arianna- Oh my...Charli and avani are outside I have to go bye dad bye mum!

I got in the car of avani which they were both there.

Charli- Hey!

Arianna- Hey!

Avani- Howdy!

Arianna- What are you guys doing?

Avani- Nothing. What about you?

Arianna- Nothing much my mum and dad were just talking that I maybe get back with-

Avani- Mattia fuck no! Kiss my ass!

Charli- Are you fucking crazy.

Arianna- No im not gonna get back to him anyways.