pt.13

Next day....

I woke up really tired i dont know why.
I went downstairs to get some breakfast and i found a lucky charm on the table.

I definitely forgot to put it back in the shelf.

I got a plate and ate a cereal and then got the cereal and went back to my room and i was very bored so I left the plate and focused my phone and started a live.

THE LIVE》

You- hey guys!

Swayfan_2020- HRUU!

you- I'm fine thank you swayfan underscore 2020! How are you?

Arina_xx- Omgg you look so beautiful.

You- thanks arina I hope i said your name right.

Arina_xx- Yea u said it right.

You- thank god.

Jadenhossler- bebe

User3422- omgg jadenss comment.

Hosslerfam- I saw it I saw it!

Noahbeck- Ship @jadenhossler & arianna.

You- Noah can't you like shut the fuck up.

Arianna_nuggies- are you guys dating pls answer 🥺

You- Well its a little bit complicated between us but we are in good terms.

Arianna_nuggies- but at least your happy 😌

AriannaXjaden- I dont mean to press you but you would make a good couple.

User9464- We can't just ignore that a human can wake up that beautiful.

You- Thankss user9464 this is very nice of you.

Petrouv- You should join the hh!

Brycehall- In your dreams Thomas.

Petrouv- I was just asking and none of your business n e ways!

Brycehall- Obviously you weren't asking. Stop lying dude.

You- so anyways I was thinking on making vlogs every week or- wait i just realised there is a fight in the lives chat i guess.

Brycehall- Its not a fight its just a bitch trying to take you no more.

You- Ohh hi bryce I'm so clueless about what your talking about but anyway I'll close the live now and see you guys later peace! ✌

I got down stairs and i put back the cereal on the counter and went for a walk.

I'm just really confused about how my parents left from a week ago I guess and haven't called me or did anything? What a good caring family! ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS TO HAVE FUN AND DONT EVEN REMEMBER THEYVE MADE A CHILD IN HERE I KNOW IM NO LONGER A CHILD BUT THEY STILL HAVE TO LOOK BACK FOR ME!