pt.6

Recap...
Wait what is she like using me? I never thought she would do that.
Disappointment
___________

Arianna POV:

After when I was done I went back to them because I felt I left them for too long and I went to my room

Jaden- Oh hey! Did you have fun?

Arianna- Jay I was literally in my exs car u didn't have fun why would i? I mean getting the garbage

Avani- is there anything you haven't told us.

Charli-you were at mattias car?

Anthony- what were you doing?

Arianna- Chile okay im gonna say everything just Wait

I explained everything.

Why is he acting like that?

I felt that there was something wrong with jaden so I sat next to him and i told anthony to go away. So he did. I sat next to jaden while everyone was paying attention to the movie I set.

Arianna- Jaden?

Jaden- Yes?

Arianna- Did i do anything wrong?

Jaden- No. Why would you ask that?

Arianna- Just asking.

He stayed there he didn't answer.

No seriously whats wrong?

Arianna- I- was thinking of something while going to mattias car.

Jaden- Why is it important for me to know.

Arianna- Because its about US!...I mean me and you.

Jaden- What about it?

Arianna- What are we?

Jaden- I still don't understand.

Arianna- What is me and you. You and me. Us. Any shit you'd call. WHAT ARE WE!?

I said whispering louder.

Jaden-I don't know what do you want us to be?

Arianna-I don't know thats why im asking.

Jaden- You know what throw that shit away come here.

He opened his arms for me to get into. I cuddled into him.

Jaden- So what we are. Well all I could say is in my opinion friend neither bestfriends kiss so have a good guess.

I knew what he meant and it really turned me on i wanted to kiss him really bad i looked everywhere and everyone was asleep. So anthony was sleeping with avani thats something normal but what isn't normal is CHARLI AND JOSH. First of all josh has a girlfriend second of all charli hate guys.

Jaden- Do you see what I see?

Arianna- Si!

Jaden- So we will pretend nothing happened.

Arianna- I guess

Jaden- You talk Spanish.

Arianna- Ofcourse!

Jaden- How do you say "You are a stupid bitch."?

Arianna- Eres una estupida perra.

Jaden- Bruh thats hard.

Arianna- well I studied it for a whole 3 years so yea...

Jaden- wow.. omg

Arianna- Dame un beso

Jaden- And what does that mean.

Arianna- whatever.

Jaden- No tell me.

Arianna- fine. Give me a kiss.

We just looked eyes and then he gave me a kiss. I kissed back.

Jaden- happy now?

Arianna- Si!

We stayed cuddling for a little and then we decided to take a picture of charli and josh.

They were all sleeping on the floor next to each other but we never thought they would cuddle

They were all sleeping on the floor next to each other but we never thought they would cuddle. Well charli is a very heavy sleeper she might not feel it and josh might think that charli is nessa i dont want to assume anything tbh but that's lowkey cute.

Lol can me and jaden cuddle like that.

Arianna- jay?

Jaden- yea?

Arianna- can we cuddle like that?

Jaden-Why the hell not

He adjusted my position with his hand on my waist and gave him my back and then hugged me from the back.

Okay thats hot!

I kept moving cause I wasn't feeling comfortable. I kinda felt his dick.

Jaden- Can you stop moving or we will make a huge mess that we can't do it at the moment.

Arianma- what do you mean?

Jaden- Just don't move okay. Stay still.

Ifykyk

Arianna- okay. His arm tightened on my waist wich made me feel very safe.

He fell asleep so I turned my face to him and played with his hair and then he woke up.

Arianna-oops sorry I woke yo-

He kissed me.

Jaden-Just a goodnight kiss.

Arianna- ahh thank you.

I kissed him on the forehead and he hugged me very hard which caused him to be buried in my chest.

Okay he is amazing. I actually know what he meant when he told me to stop moving. Well maybe I have to invite him alone.

I said with a smirk on my face and then I slept.

Thx for 10 views lol 💀👄💀 💞