YOUNGJAE FUNNY VLIVE MOMENTS

this will be like a video format, like how fans make memes out of their idols!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

*When he told everyone his dad was in a bikini*

"Annyeong everyone!" Youngjae waved at the camera with a warm smile. 

He watched as the live filled up, quietly saying hello to some fans. He took out his phone and decided to show everyone what was in his camera roll. Upon a picture of his dad coming up he bursts laughing.

Tears from laughing too hard rolling down his flushed cheeks. "Everyone! I-..This picture is of my appa. Eomma and I had dared him to lawn mow the front yard!" He yelps, still trying to calm down from his fit of laughs.

"Except, he had to do it in eomma's bathing suit. At first.....he disagreed but when I said eomma wouldn't make him any jokbal tonight he ran up the stairs...to put the bathing suit on!" Youngjae exclaimed.

The comments were fueling up with a bunch of ews and laughing emojis.

*When he was answering riddles*

"Samuel was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?"

His accent was strong though you could hear what he was trying to say.

"Eh?...Is he bald?" He huffs, confused. he looks at the answer and screams in excitement.

"YEEEEEAAAH!"

*He was with nct dream playing charades*

Jaemin held the card to his head, staring straight into Youngjae's eyes.

"Uhh," Youngjae thought hard, not wanting to be too lewd. "Ugh...whatever."

Sighing the boy turned around facing the other 6 others. He looked down while putting his hands on his knees. He slowly starts shaking his butt in front of Jaemin, trying hard to not cry. The dreamies all die laughing, Mark even records the poor boy. 

"Twerking!?" Jaemin shouts, holding his laughter in. The boy immediately stop twerking, he turns around and nods his head, Sighing with disappointment.

*He had to clean Mark's room*

"Jaeeee!" Mark yelled out, in hopes of getting the boys attention.

Youngjae groaned in exhaustion. "Yes hyung!?" he called back to the older. He had practiced hard yesterday and was sore the whole day, including this one.

Mark has the audacity to tell him, "Come clean my room for me!"

The boy gasped in amazement. Mark had known the boy was sore and tired but still demanded persistently.

"Why can't you make Haechan hyung do it!" He exclaimed, a pout evident on his face. "He isn't here, he's eating out with Jaemin right now."

The shorter boy then groaned out loud, planning Mark's death already. "I better get paid for this meanie!"

Youngjae got up from his bed and walked sluggishly to Mark's currently messy room. He looked at his older 'brother' and frowned. "How do you even get it like this?" Mark just shrugged as an answer.

Youngjae was sure he would regret his decision later but that's for future him to deal with.

The short boy quickly jumps on Mark, making them tumble down onto the bed. Youngjae on top of Mark, who is struggling to get the boy off of his body.

Youngjae wouldn't actually hurt his hyung so he just gave Mark a flick on the head. Mark's camera catching this whole scene play out, with comments flooding with their ship name.

fan: MARKYOUNG NATION IS THRIVING!!!

fan: when you ship markhyuck and markyoung 😬✋🏾

fan: this ship is chaotic🤦🏼‍♀️

fan: CAN THEY JUST DATE ALREADY?!💆🏽‍♀️

*nct 127 were all gone, except for him*

The short boy started the live, smiling into the camera. Except his smile seemed devilious.

Youngjae was planning something evil while his hyungs were away. He's in the dorms alone, why? He might have told a little fib claiming he wasn't feeling well.

"I'm gonna make the dorm a mess. Although the hyungs will be mad at me.... I can just pout and say sorry. And guess what, all is forgiven HAH!" The pale boy exclaimed.

The boy sets the camera on the TV stand and gets to work with messing the whole dorm up... Including the rooms.

~30 minutes~

Youngjae suddenly appears in the camera again with a evil smile on his face. "I'm done~!" He bursts. He makes a peace sign and explains his ending plan. "I'll be laying on the couch pretending my stomach is aching, all while the hyungs are filling into the dorm. They'll see the mess I made and look for me. But again, all I have to do is look cute and they forgive me!" He plans ending with a kissy face.

He fixes the camera so that it's hidden slightly. Quickly laying down on the couch, he puts his small hand up and counts down from five. As soon as he puts his hand down and onto his stomach, the hyungs are start to fill the room.

Jaehyun saw the mess first and sighed, shaking his head only slightly upset. He's our unbothered king. Once the rest of the group saw it some were mad and some were confused. Youngjae lets out a small groan along with a cry, hoping they would hear him whine. Haechan comes over to the small boy and rubs his tummy. "Did you make this mess Jae?"

The other boys surround the small boy on the couch. Feeling a little intimidated by all the stares he pouts, and nods. He pretends to have trouble sitting up, whimpering as he leans back he looks Haechan's eyes. "I'm sorry...I was looking for a heating pad for my tummy but I couldn't find one. I felt too sick to clean everything to the way it was." 

The hyungs all sigh, feeling bad for the younger. Yuta nodded his head slightly. "Uh, It's Okay. Just lay back down...get some rest." The rest agreeing to him and walking off to put their stuff down. Youngjae quickly goes to the camera with a big smile and says goodbye to his fans. Obviously wanting to keep pretending so he doesn't have to do anything.

*I DIDN'T LOOK THROUGH TO SEE ANY ERRORS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POINT THEM OUT*