SASAENG

Johnny, Mark and Youngjae were doing a vlive together talking about what they would do if they weren't idols.

It was going great until an unknown number called Youngjae's phone. Not knowing any better he picked the phone up whispering a quick greeting. "Oppa? Oh my god! Hi, oppa!"

Upon hearing a young female voice he immediately hangs up confused. One, she was speaking English which he couldn't really understand. Two, He doesn't have any girl friends. He puts his phone down onto his lap and continues with his conversation with the older two.

"Honestly speaking, I would've been a teacher. I don't know why but I just really like telling people what to do. Especial-" He gets cut off by his phone ringing again. Quickly lifting it seeing the same number calling once again. "Who is it?" He flinches, not expecting Mark's face right next to his. Youngjae shrugged his shoulders unsure whether he should pick up again. Johnny takes the small boy's phone from his hands. 

"Hello?" Johnny answers the phone with a straight face. Once he hears the female voice he's instantly hanging up. The tall male decided on putting the youngers phone on silent.

Mark realizes the situation and informs Youngjae on what the boy was confused about. "Bub, That was a 'fan'. If you see an unknown caller ID calling don't answer, okay?" Youngjae nods silently a bit uncomfortable knowing a stranger has his number. 

"Everyone, especially these kinds of 'fans', please refrain from calling us. We understand you all like us and want to talk with us but when you call us we don't like that. It's fine to have our number but please do not call or give them out." Mark nods along with Johnny's  words. 

Mark decided adding in another important thing. "We also don't like changing our numbers so much. It takes so long to finalize things like that." Johnny gives Youngjae his cellphone back. 

Youngjae unlocks his phone and hops onto the Vlive app wanting to read the comments. 

tytrackuwu: imagine being a sasaeng😪

kekekekekeke: ugh can those "fans" stop being annoying.

bbyoungjae: Jae looks so uncomfortable and confused😔

OwO: poor jaejae

Youngjae felt good after reading the comments. Laughing with his hyungs when he tried reading the English ones out loud. Then, once again, the number calls. The short boy groans and leans back turning his phone off and staring at the camera. With a small pout on his lips he stands up and goes behind the camera. The two boys on the couch staring as he walks around out of view.

Youngjae sits down behind the camera trying to calm down.

After 10 minutes Youngjae sits back onto the couch with his hyungs. He takes the time to power off his phone in order to not be interrupted. 

*THIS WAS REALLY SHORT LOL*