Peter

"MY EYE, MY EYE!" I shot up. The lights flickered on and the stench of blood filled the room. Edward, the boy who was first had a butter knife stuck in his eye. The stiff, Tris, ran over, to help. I gagged. "GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!" He screamed. I lost it, I emptied the contents of my stomach on the floor.

I looked around, no Peter, no drew, I was wrong to trust them, I was next. I darted out. Someone ran out to, the Candor who cried at night. We went opposite directions. He didn't scare me, the knife in the eye didn't scare me. What scared me was that he was first. I was next. Peter wanted first.

I ran up to the roof, I needed air. Edward would be factionless. I might be factionless. I was now first. I was hyperventilating. I didn't want to be factionless. I'd rather die. I didn't want to lose the peace and happiness I'd found here. I didn't want to lose my new friend.

I laid down on the gravel digging my arm into the sharp rocks. I could finally breathe. Peter wouldn't get to me here. Drew wouldn't nor would Molly. We would have a day off tomorrow so they could get the newly factionless out. I now let myself fall asleep.

I wake up to a small pool of blood. I had dug my palm into the gravel in my sleep. I sometimes did that when I was stressed. I stood up. I better go to the infirmary.

I stand up and walk to the door. I hiss when my palms touch the doorknob. I think about using the net but decided to just be boring and take the stairs. I get down them as walk the corridor I sprinted down about 2 hours ago. My hands drip blood. I try to wipe it on my shirt but it still drips on the stone floor.

I pass Alexis in the hall and she walks with me. "I heard about what happened." She says. I nod. "I'd rather not speak about it yet." She nodded reassuringly. We walk in silence but her presence comforts me. As I think about last night/ early morning the only thought that comes to mind is maybe I'm not as tough and fearless as I thought.

The infirmary goes through in a blur and Alexis has to go off for her shift. I walk to the chasm, maybe I shouldn't. I'm to dazed to notice where the rails are. I just walk. Then I see someone. Two people. Drew and Peter. I'm suddenly no longer in a daze and I turn around and start to speed walk.

"Where are you going? I thought we were friends?" Peter says. I stop. I could take him. I shouldn't fear them. "We are not friends Peter!" I yell. "Keep it down Amity." He says. 'Okay.' I think. 'I'll play along.' "Okay Candor." I say. He doesn't bat an eye. "Walk with us." He said. "Okay." I say.

He puts his arm across my back and lets it rest on my hip. I didn't like this. I didn't like him. I knew something was up. It takes all my self control to not elbow him in the jaw. "Well I saw you run this morning." I nod swallowing hard. "You know what we did?" "Yes I did and I wish I didn't." I say. He then makes drew grab one arm and he grabbed the other. Molly ran up from behind and covered my mouth. I tried to scream. It came out muffled. "Well we will kill you, but first in going to ruin your pretty little body." My eyes widen. He nods at drew and I feel a sharp pain in my head then I can only hear.

"We know you can here us. You'll be able to hear everything." He said. He ran his hand up to my shorts. 'NO!' I want to scream. I try so hard to thrash, but a wetness has formed on my head and my thoughts are to fuzzy. I feel a wet slimy thing on my neck. A tongue. His tongue. 'Stop. Please.' I was terrified. "Well she is a pretty thing." Said Drew and I feel him rub my thigh. "Your right about that drew." Peter said. I assume Molly left by now.

Then I heard someone walk up. "What do you think your doing?" Oh thank god it's Eric. I feel relief wash over to me. Then it hits me. He could let them do it. I try to scream but it comes out as a painful animal like noise.
"What happened to her head? Huh explain that initiates." Peter was in a shocked state, stunned into silence. "Get out of here and if you do something like this again, you'll be factionless." I heard them bolt. I felt someone step on my toe.

"Come on." He said as he picked me up. I want to thank him but also scream at him. I can handle myself. "You know your something." He said. "I know you can hear me, well sorta." He said. "And why on earth didn't you beat the hell out of him.' I want to scream at him. The rest of the walk in in silence. I then completely pass out.

I wake up somewhere I don't recognize. I'm on a couch. This definitely isn't the infirmary, but for some reason my head has been stitched up and there was an  IV in my arm. I sat up but laid back down instantly getting dizzy. I swallowed hard. My throat was dry, I cough. I couldn't have been out to long. Could I?

"Morning Sunshine." Eric said. Throwing a bottle of water at me. I take a drink. I try to think of something to say. 'Where am I? What happened?' To name some but all that comes out is. "I am not your sunshine." He smirks. "Well again I can call you whatever I want." I groaned. "Gosh you annoying." "Well I know that but I could have took you to the infirmary and let you explain what happened." That would have been worse. "I didn't need your help!" I hiss. "Mhm of course," he gets down so our faces were even. "Cause you can take on three top ten initiates alone while knocked out cold." I cross my arms. "Your stubborn for an amity." He said. "I was never amity." I sit up slowly. His hand rest on my back and he helps me up. "I don't need your help." He nods. "I know that." I look at him confused. "You interest me as much as I interest you." Is all he said. "Well I'd appreciate if you could let me know where I stand I say." He stops and thinks for a moment. "Right now?" I nod. What's that supposed to mean. "Friend." "Friend?" "Friend." He said. "Just a initiate friend....... initiate."