5

Harry loved cocks.

Big ones, small ones, skinny ones, fat ones, cocks of all colors. He didn't discriminate. He really loved his own too, cause why not be confident?

When he saw Louis's though, his jaw dropped. It ought to have been the biggest cock he'd ever seen. He wanted it immediately.

How they got into this exact situation Harry truly couldn't remember and couldn't really care. All that mattered now was they were in the small bathroom, Louis's pants were off and they both had their cocks out.

"It's uh-wow- it's never done that before," Harry stammered with a nervous laugh. After they finished cleaning up.

"It's okay Harry, Gerald's shat on me before. Don't worry about it," Louis replied with a shrug, patting the gigantic rooster's head.

"I'm still really sorry, I hope these new pants fit you. If they do you can keep them, that rooster poop probably isn't going to come out of the old ones."

"I'm serious Harold, stop apologizing. You're still adopting Gerald and it's not like I'm going to give your rooster farm a bad yelp review."

With that, Harry let out a sigh of relief. That's all he really cared about. "Harry's Collection of Cocks: a petting zoo and farm" was a major tour destination and he couldn't have any negative reviews bringing down his reputation.

He didn't really give a shit about Louis's pants.

(Do you see what I did there. Shit. Because Harry's cock, shit on Louis's pants... it's funny. laugh.😡)