Chapter 1: invitation...

This book is for janl0s jarlos competition!

Jane's POV;

I woke up in the morning, it was around 7 o'clock and I had school in an hour. I quickly put on my clothes, shoes and did my hair. I put my hair in a braid and finished packing my bag. I walked to breakfast, I was the first one in there but I could still get food. I got some pancakes with chocolate milk. I sat at a table and just played on my phone for a bit.

Five minutes pasted Chad walked in with Audrey. I was still the only one in there. They noticed me then waved, I waved back of course. They grabbed there food and sat down next to me.

"Hey Jane," They said. "Oh hey," I replied. "How are you this morning?" We asked. "Not to bad, what about yous?" I said "same as us," they said. We just talked about random things, the cafeteria was pretty busy now.

The bell went and we walked to class. Audrey and Chad were not my class so I wasn't alone. I don't have much friends in my class except for Lonnie. We sat down in are normal seats. Jay, Carlos, Evie and Mal walked in the class. We were all confused because they weren't in any of are classes.

"Welcome to are class guys!" The teacher said. They all smiled and sat down. "Yous are all probably very confused why they are in are class. They are all in are classes now which is so exciting," the teacher said. Evie sat next to Doug because they were dating. Jay sat with Lonnie because they were dating. Carlos and Mal just sat together. Mal was dating Ben though. Carlos was still single though. I wasn't as close to Jay and Carlos, I was pretty close to Mal and Evie though.

A few minutes later, Anna's daughter Katie walked in the room. She's not in a class, then she started handing everyone envelopes. She then handed me one, i opened it and it was an invitation to a pool party. I got so excited because I'm never invited to parties. I looked around and you could see everyone smiling. Carlos looked at me and smiled, I smiled back of course. For some reason when I looked at him a weird feeling went over me. I had never felt that feeling before. I just ignored it but it was hard too. All I could think about was that smile, it was one I have definitely not seen before but it was magical.

Class ended, I walked out of the class trying not to look at Carlos. I felt someone touch my shoulder, I thought it was Carlos but when I turned around it was Audrey.

"Hey can I talk to you?" She asked. "Sure What is it?" I asked. She pulled me into a little room because she didn't want anyone to hear. "I saw what you did," she said. "What? What did I do?" I asked confused. "The way you looked at Carlos," Audrey said. I started blushing. "What, what do you mean?" I asked. "Do you like him Jane?" She asked. "No, I don't think so. I haven't really even had a conversation with him before," I said. "Oh well the way you looked at him looked like you liked him," Audrey said. "Well, I don't think I do. Something weird happened when I looked at him though," I said. "What happened?" She asked confused. "When we looked at each other, I got a weird feeling in my chest. I've never felt it before though," I said. "Omg Jane, I know what it is!" She said. "What?" I asked confused. "You do like him, that feeling only happens when you like someone," Audrey said. "Oh really?" I asked confused. "Yess," She said. She grabbed my hand and gave me a hug. She opened the door and walked out. I was pretty confused but I still wanted to know if I liked him or not.

I walked out of that room, I started walking done the hallway then I bumped into someone. I dropped all my books then I looked at who I bumped into it was Carlos. "Omg, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention where I was going" I stuttered. I tried picking up my books but then Carlos started helping me. "It's fine," he said then smiled. I smiled back then I felt like I was blushing. He handed me my books. "You're Jane right? The girl in my classes?" He asked. "Yeah that's me," I said. "Cool, I've heard a lot about you," Carlos said. "Wait really, from who?" I asked confused. "Fairy godmother, Audrey, Lonnie and that, you seem like a nice person," he said. I blushed really hard, I bet I looked like a tomato. "Oh really, you do too," I stuttered. "I'll see you later," Carlos said. "Oh okay, bye," I said. "Bye," He said. We smiled at each other again. I just stood there for a few seconds then I started walking again.

I walked to my dorm and laid on my bed. I started talking to myself, not knowing Lonnie and Jay were in the room. "I wonder if I like him, what if I like him and he likes me too," I said to myself. I then finally realised they were in the room. "Umm, did yous hear everything I said?" I asked them. "Well sadly we did," Lonnie said. "Oh no," I said falling back onto my bed. "Who were you talking about?" Jay asked. I just looked at the ground for a few seconds. "Well um, I will only say if you really want me too," I said. I was really nervous though. "Yes tell us, we won't tell anyone," they said. "Well I think I like Carlos, when he smiled at me in class I got a weird feeling come over me," I said. "Omg really!" They said. "Well I think so," I said. "Does anyone else know?" Lonnie asked. "Well Audrey kinda knows because she asked me about it after class," I said. "Wow," Lonnie said. "You should get with him, Carlos has been wanting someone all his life and he's still the only one single. Evie and Mal didn't want a boyfriend but they got one and Carlos still wants a girlfriend but he doesn't have one," Jay said. "Oh but he will never wanna get with me," I said looking upset. "I bet he does, I could ask him if you want or we can see what happens soon," Jay said. "I don't really mind, you can choose any," I said. "Okay thanks, I better get going anyway," Jay said. "Bye Jay," Lonnie said, she got up and kissed him. "Bye," I said. "See yous later," he said. Jay left and Lonnie and I just talked for hours.

Carlos's POV;

If I have to be honest, I love are new class. It has so much nice people in it. There's also heaps of people I would love to get closer too. There's one thing though, I really want a girlfriend but I don't know who. Mal and Evie have someone and they told me they didn't want anyone. Jay has someone too and I'm the only one alone. It does feel weird sometimes being with them when they are with there significant other.

Class wasn't that bad today, I'm also so excited to go to Katie's pool party. It's happening next week and I can't wait. The whole school is going and that might be the chance I find someone.