Chapter 3: truth...

Jane's POV;

The pool party is tomorrow and I haven't even got my bikini yet. I just want a new pair for this occasion.

I called up Evie to see if she could make my bikini. Of course she agreed to it, she told me she will drop it of today. I got dressed for the day, I walked to breakfast. I saw Carlos, Jay and Lonnie sitting at a table. After I got my food I sat down at there table.

"Hey Jane," They said. "Oh hey," I said. "What's up?" They asked. "Not much, I'm really hungry though," I said laughing. "Same as us," Lonnie said. "I'm so excited for the pool party tomorrow!" Carlos said. "Same I can't wait," I said. "It's going to be so fun," Lonnie said. "It sure is," Jay said. "Am I aloud to hangout with yous tomorrow because if I don't I'll probably be alone," I said looking at the ground. "Of course you can, you can hangout with us and you don't even have to ask," They said. "Thanks guys," I said. "No problem Jane," They said. "Let's go to class or we will be late," Lonnie said. "Yeah let's go," I said.

We had goodness class and thankfully we were all in the same class together. We got to class and only a few people were in the class. We sat down. Lonnie and I sat in the middle of the to boys. They sat on the ends of us.

A girl behind Carlos taped him on the shoulder.  "Hey Carlos," She said. "Hi?" He said. "So um I kinda like you, wanna go out with me?" The girl said. I felt like I've been stabbed by something. I was trying to keep my tears in. What if he says 'yes?'
"No sorry, I have my eyes on someone else," Carlos said. The girl ran out the class and everyone laughed at her except for me.
Carlos likes someone else, I'm doomed. He's never gonna like me. I felt a tear drop fall down my cheek. I quickly wiped them away.

"Are you okay Jane?" Carlos asked. Oh no he saw me I thought. "Yeah I'm fine," I said. "Are you sure, you can tell me anything remember," he said. He then put he's hands on my shoulders. "I can't, I'll tell you tomorrow at the pool party or when we have time alone," I said. "Oh okay," Carlos said. He took he's hands off, the class then started.

Class finished and I walked out with Lonnie because Jay wanted to talk to Carlos. Thankfully Lonnie didn't notice me crying in class.

Carlos's POV;

Before I could walk out of the room. Someone pulled me back, it was Jay.

"Hey can we talk?" Jay asked. "Of course, where do you wanna go?" I asked. "Let's go for a quick walk," he said. "Okay," I said.

We started walking away. "So what did you wanna talk about?" I asked. "So you know how in class that girl asked you out and you said no," Jay said. "Yeah what about it?" I asked. "Then after that you said I have my eyes on someone else," he said. "Yeah continue," I said. "Who is the lucky girl?" Jay asked. He hit me in the side of the arm softly. "Well, please don't tell her but it's..," I said. "Who is it, I won't tell anyone, except for Lonnie of course," he said laughing. "It's J-jane...," I said. "What, really bro?," Jay asked. "Yeah..," I said. "That's awesome, we can so many double dates together!" He said. "Yeah," I said. "Let's go to class!" Jay said. "I'll bet you there!" I said. "We will see about that!" He said.

We then raced to class, we next had science. Lonnie and Jane were already in class and we sat next to them. Jay just kept smirking at me and it kinda creeped me out. I knew why he was doing it but it was necessary.