Chapter 4: tell...

Carlos's POV;

This morning it was such a beautiful morning. I woke up and the sun was rising. I woke up around 7:30 and school starts at 9.

After I got up I heard Jay wake up too. We got ready and packed are bags and everything. It was around 8 and Jay got a text from Lonnie to pick her up so they can get breakfast.

Jay and I grabbed are bags and we walked to Lonnie dorm. When we were walking there I remembered that Lonnie shares a room with Jane. I got a big nervous because Jay is probably going to tell Lonnie about what I said yesterday.

We got to the door and Jay knocked. The door opened and it was Jane. She had a messy bun in her hair. She was wearing grey sweatpants with a Nike sports bra on. She must of been working out or something.

I couldn't stop looking at Jane, Jay noticed because he nudged me in the arm.

"Oh hey, I didn't know yous were coming over," Jane stuttered. "Um yeah, we're here to pick up Lonnie," I said. "Oh okay, I'll get her for you," she said.

Jane got Lonnie and bring her to the door. "By the way, I'm sorry I look like this. I was just working out," she said laughing. "It's fine, I'll see you later Jane," I said. "Yeah bye," she said closing the door.

Jay, Lonnie and I were walking to breakfast. "Lonnie, wanna hear something about Carlos?" Jay said. "Yeah sure," She said. "Carlos likes Jane," he said. I was waiting for that to happen I just looked at the ground. "Omg really?" She said. "Yep isn't that right Carlos," Jay said. "Yeah," I stuttered. "That's so cute, hopefully yous get together," she said. "Yeah," I said.

Lonnie and Jay just smirked and looked at each other with weird grins. I just laughed at them.

Jane's POV;

I woke up this morning and decided to work out. Lately I've been working out more and it makes me more happier in the mornings.

I heard a knock in the door so I decided to open it. It was Carlos and I got so scared. Mainly because I was in a sports bra but he's seen me in a bikini though.

After I finished working out I quickly had a shower and changed my clothes. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door. The time I got to the cafeteria the bell went to go into class. I quickly grabbed an apple then I got into class.

I got to class, most people were in the class including Carlos, Jay and Lonnie. There was only two seats left in the class. One behind Carlos and that or next to Mal. I just decided to sit with Mal because I'm not that close to her

"Hey can I sit here?" I asked. "Of course you can," Mal said. "How are you today?" I asked. "I'm great actually, how are you?" She said. "I'm great too thanks," I said.

Mal and I worked together for the whole session. We got to learn a lot about each other too.

The bell rang and I walked out with Mal, Evie and Doug.

"Wanna go get lunch together?" Mal asked. "Sure, I have to tell yous something anyway," I said. "What is it about?" Evie asked. "You'll find out when I tell you," I said.

We got to the cafeteria and we ordered are food. We sat down at are own table.

Carlos, Jay and Lonnie sat at a table one bench down.

"So Jane, What did you wanna tell us?" Doug said. "Well I kinda have a crush on someone," I stuttered. "What really who?!" They all said. "Shhh, not to loud. I don't want him to hear yous," I said. "Who is it?" They whispered. "Try guess," I said. "Chad?" They said. "No," I said. "Umm, Jay?" They said. "No way, Jay's dating Lonnie," I said. "Oh yeah, I forgot," Mal said. "Omg!" Evie said. "What?!" We said. "I know who it is!" She said. "Who?!" Mal and Doug said. "It must be Carlos!" Evie said. "Omg, is it Carlos?!" They asked. "Maybe," I said smiling. "Omg no way!" Evie said. "Aww, yous should get together," Mal said. "He probably doesn't like me though," I said. "Are you sure, you haven't even asked him," Evie said. "I'm to scared too, I might ask him tomorrow at the pool party," I said. "Oh yeah I'm so excited for it," Mal said. "Same as me," Doug said. "I have your bikini all ready for you," Evie said. "Thanks, I'll pick it up after school," I said. "Okay," She said.