Chapter 2: lake...

Carlos's POV;

I woke up this morning to Jay and Lonnie talking with each other. They were all ready for school while I was still in bed trying to sleep. I was so tired but Jay noticed I woke up and dragged me out of bed. I wanted to fight back but I was to tired and lazy too.

"Morning sleeping head," They said. "Hi," I said. "We have school soon you know," Lonnie said. "Yeah I know, I'm just really tired," I said. "That's nice," Lonnie said.

I got into my clothes and backed my bag. I walked to class with Jay and Lonnie.

"So Carlos, ever thought of getting a girlfriend?" Jay said. "Well I want one but I haven't met the right person yet," I said. "That's sad, you're the only one that doesn't have one yet," Lonnie said. "Yeah I know," I said.

We got to class and we took our seats. Mal, Evie, Doug, Audrey and Chad walked into the room and sat in there seats too.

Jane's POV;

I was nervous to go to class because of what I told Lonnie and Jay yesterday. I was scared that they probably told him but I was more nervous to see him.

I walked into the class, everyone was sitting in there seats. I sat in the back of the class room so I couldn't talk to anyone. Thankfully no one noticed I walked into the class room. We had maths and I'm not to bad at maths. It's not the best subject ever but definitely not the worst.

The bell rang and it was lunch. I ran out of the room as fast as I could so no one could talk to me. I knew everyone saw me because everyone was getting up the time I left.

I ran to the cafeteria and I quickly got some food. Before I could leave I saw Carlos, Lonnie and Jay walk into the cafeteria. I was nervous but Lonnie saw me. She ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey, how are you today?" She asked. "I guess I'm not to bad you?" I said. "Not bad either," Lonnie said. Jay and Carlos came up behind Lonnie. Jay was giving me a smirk. I knew why but I just rolled my eyes at him. I was trying not to look at Carlos.

"Are you guys going to Katie's party this weekend?" Lonnie asked. "Yeah I am," Jay and Carlos said. "Are you Jane?" She said. All eyes on me. "Yeah I think I am," I said. "Cool, I'm so excited!" Lonnie said. "Same," we all said. "Are yous busy, after school today?" Jay asked. "No I'm not," Lonnie said. "Are you Jane and Carlos?" Jay said smiling at us like an idiot. "Why are you smiling like that?" Carlos asked confused. "No reason," he said laughing. Jay and Lonnie started laughing and I knew why they were. "No I'm not busy," Carlos and I said. "Cool wanna go for a swim at enchanted lake later?" Lonnie asked. "Sure let's do it," everyone said.

Carlos's POV;

The rest of the day went by really fast. I had to quickly go to my dorm to get my swim pants for the enchanted lake today. Jay came with me and Lonnie went with Jane. I'm really excited because i haven't hanged out with friends for a long too. Jay and I got to the enchanted lake and we waited for the girls.

Carlos's pants;

Jay's outfit;

Lonnie's POV;

Lonnie's POV;

Jane and I walked to are dorm. Jane was really nervous to see Carlos because of what happened yesterday. Jay messaged me saying that him and Carlos just got to the enchanted lake. Are bikinis were so cute, I was obsessed with them.

Lonnie's bikini;

Jane's bikini;

Jane's POV;

I was heaps nervous to see Carlos and even talk to him. We got to the lake and the boys were there with some food and drinks. They were all in the bather pants. They were both shirtless and I was trying so hard not the look at Carlos.

"Hey guys," Lonnie said. Lonnie kissed Jay, Jay kissed back. "Hey," They said. "Are yous ready to go for a swim?" She asked. "Yeah we are," everyone said.

I just sat on the side because I was thinking about my feelings for Carlos. Do I like him, do I not?

"Jane," Carlos said. "Jane," Jay said. "Jane!" Lonnie said. "Y-yeah What?" I asked. "Are you coming in?" Carlos asked. "Yeah sorry, I was just thinking of something," I said. "Wanna tell us what your thinking about?" Lonnie asked with a smirk. "Umm, I'd rather not," I said. "Sure," Lonnie said smirking at Jay.

I stood there for a few minutes then someone pushed me into the water. It turned around then I saw Carlos. Carlos was laughing, I started laughing too.

"I'm going to get you back for that mr de vil," I said. "Sure about that," he said. He jumped into the water and I chased him around. We both got really puffed out but we had so much.

Jay and Lonnie were smirking and laughing at us.

Jay brought a picnic so after we finished messing around in the water we could have some food. We finished eating the food and we all decided to go home. Jay and Lonnie walked together and Carlos walked me to my dorm.

"That was fun, we should definitely do it again sometime," he said. "We definitely should, I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast?" I asked. "Of course, if your not busy tonight and same as Jay and Lonnie we should all video call," Carlos said. "I'm definitely in, I'll message you later," I said. "Bye!" He said. "See ya," I said.