#me

This is my first Book and I'm pretty nervous for it. I'm excited to publish my book, it is my love.

This is a hate prohibited zone . Hate on the characters but don't Hate on me , as simple as that.

I'm new and I'm clueless so bear with me. I am trying my best to take you on a rollercoaster ride.

It's  Jaan with her first book over here.....

By the way English isn't my first language (the same cliche dialogue) . Sad to say it's the truth. If you find any mistake message me or leave a comment , please don't bash .

Copying my works ain't welcome, it's obvious duh!

©All rights reserved by Jaan / HeavenlyGlimpse

All characters are imaginary, any resemblance are completely a  coincidence.

This is a mature book , so read at your own risk.

This isn't much mature but it is mature and that's a fact.

Intro and Aesthetics in the next chapter---->>>

About the author.

Jaan is a kid , a kid for screaming out loud. She writes crazy books and she writes what she wants. She idolizes Harley Quinn's Madness. Jaan loves books and she truly loves writing.  Jaan is a student, making her schedule not flexible but she tries her best. Jaan loves to binge watch things. Jaan is crazy and she loves food.

Love,
          Jaan❤