CHAPTER 1

Usually Hospitals ain't people's favorite but I'm different. I'm unique and that's how I all. Being at the hospital gives me ease , I'm not creepy but that's the simple truth.

"Eve , patient 46 had a breakdown" said Jess

Myself Evelyn and Jesslynn called my pet name. I'm a therapist at this hospital. I love helping people and helping people heal mentally gives me satisfaction in life.

"By the way , the patient has been moved into Room number 34"said Jess

I'm doctor as this hospital and Jess is a Nurse. She is kind of my best friend in this hospital. We both are from the same place and she has been such an angel to me.

"Good evening Evelyn"said nurse Dew passing by
"Good evening Dew"I said

I started walking towards Room 34. Patient 46 aka Gia , she has been traumatized so badly by the abuse she went through. She is stable but she has Mental breakdowns.

"GI , guess who is her to meet you"I said in a high pitched chirpy voice.
"Come in Eve"said Gia

Gia now is calm and the medication did it's trick. Now I need to clear her mind and let her mind feel peace. She communicates nicely , she opens up which is a big advantage for me.

"How are you feeling Gi "I asked
"I'm feeling better now"said Gi

She hugged me tight and I returned the hug . She was a delicate person and the abuse made her more Fragile. I noticed she started playing with her fingers.

"Tell me, what is the issue Gi"I asked
"Nightmares again , Am I beautiful Eve"asked Gia

This is one of the most Heartbreaking questions. Her Abuser used to call her names and say she is an ugly b***h . His words hit her bad and made a scar on her mind.

"Gi, you are so pretty my love and you are one of the most beautiful girl I've met"I said in a comforting type voice
"You are just saying that"said Gia

He tattooed on to her mind that she Is ugly which made a rise in her insecurities. She is still inside her shell but I'm trying my best to show her inner beauty

"Love , you are beautiful inside and out "I tried comforting
"You are the only one who says that"said Gia
"Val , Gia is pretty right"I called out Valentina
"You're gorgeous girl"said Val
"You are beautiful, understand"I said and she nodded

We chatted for a while , she told me what was disturbing her. I don't usually wish bad for people but I wish that abuser go to hell. She was feeling better after some talks and went to sleep.

"Val , what is the time"I asked
"It's 7:30"replied Val
"I'm going to leave, my shift is over"I said

I went to my cabin , it was beautiful heaven which was aesthetically pleasing. It was designed by me. My table had a lot of stuff , I took my bag and started stuffing it with my things. My small backpack was suffering a lot , I put my phone in my pant with my earphones.

"Eve , are you going to leave"asked Val
"Yeah"I replied
"An ambulance full of doctors and nurses are going in the direction of your apartment so would you join us"asked Val
"Sure"i replied

I packed my stuff and took my bag. Home here I come. I started walking towards the entrance where a lot of doctors and nurses were waiting. I got inside and took a seat near them.

"What happened"I asked
"A gang war and a lot of injuries"said Jess
"A disaster"said Val
"Oh god"I said

The ambulance was filled with medical professionals. All of them had the supplies to treat a person in case of emergency. The ambulance came into a halt.

"Watson what happened"asked Dirk , one of the head doctor

We heard some taps on the door beside Val. Someone was asking to open it . We all are pretty confused of what's happening.

"Open the door"someone screamed
"Open"they screamed

Joe opened the door and we were greeted with guns. Val moved towards me in fear. A feeling of panic Rose in the ambulance.

"Half of you get off"said a guy wearing a mask
"Now"he screamed

He pulled Val towards him and put the gun in her head. He signalled us to walk. Jess clutched my hand in fear , we both started to walk towards a black van.

"Get in"said the masked guy

We got inside , it had a black interior with no windows. I slowly reached out for the pocket to take my phone for asking help.I felt a hand stopping me.

"Not today Princess"a heard a voice

Love,
         Jaan♡