chapter 3

So we are forcefully bought here to treat patients , are you kidding me!. Literally , I really wish that I would have taken a cab home.

"Is he kidding me , why can't he take them to the hospital like every other normal person " I whispered to Val
"Quiet" screamed a bubblegum chewing woman.

On a serious note , Cow chews their cud and this woman keep on chewing her gum. I really should stop connecting unnecessary dots and comparing the beautiful woman to a cow , it's disrespectful.

"Princess your answer is that we can't risk going to the Hospital because the Police are waiting to welcome us with handcuffs so we are not looking forward to visit the hospital" said The guy

Princess! Really , is he kidding me. He really needs to get over that name and stop eavesdropping my conversation. On a serious note , They illegally kidnapped us without consent to save themselves from the police. This is so twisted.

" You'll start immediate treatment and you will be taken upstairs to see the patient , first you'll write your name in the piece of paper"said the guy

A lot of people and went to write their name. I am not a fan of going to crowds and fighting for writing my name. I slowly walked with Val as soon as the crowd started to disperse. I wrote my name in the paper which had a lot of names.

" Evelyn Rose , nice name" he whispered in my ears
"Th-thank you"I said

Don't judge me for being a little nervous. A guy whispers in your ear , a guy with a chance of killing you without any trouble so what do you expect me to say.

"So , you can call me boss Jacob if you need anything that I can do" said the guy whose name is BOSS Jacob

Boss my foot , Creep Jacob would be having more accuracy for sure . I really wish I don't have to deal with him.

" Your incharge is Jake , if you need anything you can ask Jake" said Creepy Jacob

I would really choose anyone over Creepy Jacob,  Hello mr. Jake . I an relieved that Creepy Jacob isn't our incharge , i am trying my best to see some positivity in this negativity . I am trying at least.

"All of you follow me "said me Creepy

Bunch of people got into the elevator , we are going bunch by bunch. This is a normal elevator with people limit. I got into the elevator and Val was holding my hand tight.

" Eve"whispered Val
"Val , calm down" I whispered and val nodded
"Everything is going to be fine"I whispered
"I really wish it does"said Val

I gave Val and side hug trying to comfort her. She is panicking , she is really fragile at times. God! Help me . I could feel someone breathing on my neck , I slowly Turned my head and saw Mr Creep Jacob. Someone get rid of this guy.

"You smell good"said Creepy Jacob

His words annoyed me to an unknown level. I want to choke him to death or atleast punch him. Someone teach him some manners . I take a small step backwards and stamp his legs. I am not a fan of hurting people but this gave me relief.

"Sorry" I whispered , the most fakest Sorry I said in my life.
" You are not" whispered the guy in my ears

His whispers gave me goosebumps . I'm done with these Goose bumps, coming at unnecessary times. The elevator came to a halt , at last. What a relief , we got out of the elevator.

"God" I heard Val whisper

There were a lot of beds containing a lot of people ,I think it's the members. All of them are injured and some people were taking care of them. There was a long table with a lot of medical stuff. I never had to face this horror in the hospital.

"There are essential medical stuff in the table and if you need anything more you can inform Jake , he will get it"said Creep Jacob

"Doctors please stand over here"said Jake

Jess and Val went towards the line , I'm a doctor but not the kind who can operate this people and give instruction about how to treat the injuries. Nurse Dew came towards me and stood next to me. Aww , she came for my rescue .

"Others come towards here"said Jake

Jake started assigning people beds and here I am confused . I was assigned with Ruby , God no!. She hated me and vice versa. She is such a bully and I don't give a f**k about her things.

"Excuse me Mr.Jake , I want help and not trouble"said Ruby
"Any problem" asked Jake
"Duh! "Said Ruby , is she trying to get herself killed
"Drop the tude "said Mr Jake

Jake kept his gun over her head , I'm scared but I know she was asking for it. Showing attitude when you can be easily killed. I show attitude a lot but I'm not showing it because I want to go home and hug my parents. I would have shown attitude to Creepy Jacob happily but I didn't .

"S-SS-Sorry"said Ruby , that felt good . This is messing my mind , I'm feeling good my her fear!
"Now tell me the problem without the tude or I'll delightfully fire "said Jake
"She doesn't know what to do , she is a therapist and not a nurse "said Ruby
"Take the therapist to me"I heard Jacob's voice.....

 This is messing my mind , I'm feeling good my her fear!"Now tell me the problem without the tude or I'll delightfully fire "said Jake"She doesn't know what to do , she is a therapist and not a nurse "said Ruby"Take the therapist to me"I heard Jac...