𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

(Crenshaw's football field)

𝐁illy Baker, the coach of the Beverly Eagles

𝐁illy Baker, the coach of the Beverly Eagles. Watching and listening to Crenshaw's wide receiver play on the billy baker field. The field was named after him for some reason i don't know exactly, all i know is that he used to play on the Crenshaw Charger's.

He had his eyes on Spencer for a while or should i say since he was a kid. i know stalker much, but anyways he had his eyes on him and at beverly he had a team that was ass like ASS. Team didn't even make it to the playoffs or close for two years, like damn y'all got all that high tec shit and  Crenshaw, a small violent part of town where shooting is like a daily meal for them. Win more rings than they could, so you know what his plans was, the obvious answer is to just get them to play better... right?

NOPE !!! This bald head fuck was gonna use Spencer to win him a ring, but was gonna give Spencer a chance at the big lead. He watched as Spencer yell something changing the play all together, that's what made Spencer special. He knew the movement's of his opponents before they even made them. As the ball snapped and the kid ran down the field, the crowd was up cheering loud and louder. As chris threw the ball to Spencer the crowd got quiet, and the moment was like time slowed down as the kid caught the ball running to the end-zone, winning the game.

Everyone cheered loudly, but as a black car drove by letting off a round before driving off. the crowd screaming and ducking, players running off the field faster as shit. The coach lifted up, looking on the field to see if his one shot at the playoffs was okay. A feeling of relief hit him as he seen the kid was okay not hurt at all. Now it was his time to take his shot at the playoffs....
——————————————
(Baker's Residents)
𝐈n the residents, sat a young lady with a pretty lil girl on her hip going to the kitchen.

Ready to eat lil missy? 'India said to her lil babygirl causing her to giggle and try to talk, but only to say some shit that nobody understands. As she opened the fridge her sister came downstairs going to the kitchen. India and Olivia was like this "🤞🏽" like they told each other everything, actually Olivia was the first to know that India was pregnant with Moni.

That was because she was hella scared to let her parents know she was pregnant. She literally almost pissed herself when she told her parents, like literally like if they was to yell or say something that was even a lil mean she was gon let loose.

Looking for some food for lil mama? 'Olivia ask her, causing her to jump a lil.

Damn you gotta tell me whenever you come around liv. 'India said while giving Moni to Olivia, going to grab some leftovers from the day before.

Aye, i'm sorry for scaring your jumping ass. 'said Olivia laughing because her older sister was so scary at the littlest things.

Shut up. 'said India putting the food on the counter top. The door opening made them peck over to the hallway seeing their dad, both looking at each other wondering where have and why was their dad coming in so late.

How's my three favorite people today? 'billy asked his two daughter and his granddaughter. Kissing his granddaughter forehead.

We're doing great dad. 'said Olivia holding her niece who is currently smiling hard asf because billy's action few seconds earlier.

Dad where did you go??? 'asked India while putting the leftovers in the microwave to heat them up.

Oh, i went to Crenshaw to see the game, and i found a kid that can probably change our season around. 'he said as he sat down on the stool.

And i wanted to ask, can one of you show him around, since he will be the new student? 'billy asked.

Well i can, aint like i got people to meet anyways. 'said Olivia playing with lil mama.

Thank you liv, he might be nervous when he first gets there so good luck.. 'billy said getting up heading to him and his wife's room...
————————————————————-