𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

(Baker's Residents)
𝐀s Billy made it into the house, he seen his family. Two daughters and wife in the kitchen, and son on the couch playing madden.

Hey hey. 'Billy said as he walk through the kitchen to the couch where his son was, but not before putting his keys down on the counter.

Hi dad. 'both India and Olivia said as they was eating some grapes, while Laura was in her purse for something. As he stood beside the couch where jordan was, he brought up that situation at practice-
———————-(flashback)—————————
(Beverly's Football Field)
𝐀s Spence made it onto the field , he seen everything that was happening. Players practicing their catching, people running with football parachutes, and people pushing sleds. He had a grin on his face the whole time, knowing that they was gonna see his skills.

Show me something, boys. 'said coach as he was right beside the assistant coach, watching the players practice.

Every play, Spence found some way to get the ball in his hands, and that pissed Asher, Jackson, and Jordan off.

What the hell man?- 'Said Ash coming up to his best friend Jordan, with Jackson following closely behind him. Jordan stopped them from going up to Spence, before telling Spence to calm down after seeing Spence cockiness.

I got it, i got it. Hey yo, you're running the wrong plays. 'said Jordan confronting Spence to tell him what he doing wrong, which spence shot back a sentence.

You know what they say, we all wrong, we all right. 'he shot back at Jordan, you could see coach behind him rubbing the back of his head. Even tho he had a hat on, listening to Spence and Jordan.

No, that's not how we play here. 'said Jordan as he finally was in front of Spence, kinda looking down at him.

Maybe it should be. 'said the new team player, while walking pass Jordan. Not before giving him the ball, then that's when coach yell huddle up, gaining all the players attention.

All right, we gonna mix it up a little bit, Spence you ever played safety? 'asked coach, causing Spence to reply no, and asked why. Give it a try was all coach said, causing Spence to reply saying "man, i don't play defense" making coach look back at him.

You play what i tell you to play. 'was what he replied to Spence.

So you changing my position, after everything we talked about? Man i didn't come here for this, i came to score touchdowns'ask and said Spence as he had that tone that was very famous.

You came here to play football as a team, am i right or am i right? Thank you, you got one of two choices son. You can be on this side of the line or that side of the line, you choose.'coach said as he looked at Spence, with his arm crossed and head tilted. Even tho Spence was prolly his only chances at the playoffs.

As Spence sat on his helmet, watching them play. You can tell that he felt like his didn't belong that, which he's didn't he belonged in Crenshaw with his team, friends, and family. He seen the play that Jordan and Asher just played, and when they jumped up in front of him, and Ash comment just made it worse.

As Ash looked Spence right in the face, he said these exact words "you better get comfortable there." Which cause he to feel my unwanted, which he was feeling already.
—————————(Back to normal time)——-
(Baker's Residents)
𝐇ey, so it wasn't really working out too well out there was it? 'he said, watching his son while he was playing on his console. Causing Jordan to let out a chuckle saying "yea the new guy wasn't really a team player, was he".

Ah, he'll get there, in the meantime i need you to do me a solid. Could you please take Spence under your wing? I mean help him connect with some of the other fellas? Bring him into the fold. 'he said asking his son to help Spence get comfortable with the "fellas", which caused India to get more focused on the conversation.