𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

(Beverly high school)

𝐁illy Baker was currently showing the new student around the school, telling him what he must have and must not do if he wanted to stay in this rich stereotype school

As Spencer James entered the classroom, he was confronted by the teacher introducing herself and tell him his seat. As he sat down the teacher gave the class instructions on today's assignment, as she seen Spencer kinda confused about why everyone had a laptop on their desk. So she approached him telling him that he can share with someone.

He looked next to him, but as you expected the guy seen him pulling his device close to him like he was protecting it. That made Spencer mood drop a lil, but Olivia seen this happen and jumped in.

Hey todd, keep watching that Logan Paul feed, hey you can share with me. 'said Olivia as she moved over a lil bit for Spencer to sit beside her.

I warn you, my chromosomal DNA knowledge is non-existent at best. 'said Olivia as she looked at Spence, i guess looking for help.

I might be able to help with that. 'he said with a lil grin on his face, pulling her device to closer to them.
——————————(ZOOM)———————
(lunch area)
𝐀fter giving him a full tour of the school, they ended up at the lunch area. He made sure to follow close behind, he was still uncomfortable in this new school setting and new people. But he was brought outta his mind by Olivia telling him some areas in the lunch room.

So coffee stand and salad stand is over there, and one more thing we have sushi on friday. 'she said while looking at Spence.

Sushi on friday, well at Crenshaw, we have sushi on monday's only so. 'he cracked a joke, which caused a positive reaction from Olivia.

Funny and smart, I'm impressed. 'she said while smiling at Spence. Causing him to smiling, showing his pearly whites. As she was talking she could see him looking somewhere, so she followed his eyes till she found her eyes on miss cockblock, aka Leila Keating.

That's Leila Keating, Beverly Hill residents sweetheart. Her dad some big time record producer, and i heard they spend they spend every thanksgiving with the Obama's. Rumor has it that she smokes pot with some chick last year. 'she said as she was tell Spence about her, and her achievements.

You must be Spencer? 'said a voice that was unfamiliar to Spence. As he turn around greeting the kid that just ask who he was.

Jordan Baker, nice to meet you. 'he said as he shook hands with Spence.

You must be Coach Bak- 'he was cut off as jordan answered his question.

Yep, I'm the QB and coach is my dad, well our dad. Olivia i'll take over from now on. 'he said as Olivia nodded her head saying okay. As Spence and Jordan walk to the table where the squad and his older sister was, you can tell this shit was gonna escalate fast asf.

Alright this is the squad, JJ, Asher, Leila, Jackson, and my older sister India. 'he introduced everyone as he walked over to to his lady of the week. Meanwhile Spence was thinking that name was familiar, like he heard her name before.

Guys this is Spencer James. 'he said as he pecked the girls lips, Spence said his wassgoofy's to the squad. But soon his eyes met India's time stopped, and they expression clearly changed into a plain one. Him finally knowing where he seen her, and her wondering why her babyda-, But she could finish that thought they quickly came out of they staring contest, when Asher ask Spence a question.

Wide receiver too? 'he asked as he looked at Spence, with a grinning expression. Which Spence nodded as he sat next to India, as she moved over a lil as he thanked her.

Yea, Me and Jackson broke the record last year for most receiving yard. 'he said while glancing at his friends next to him, with a smirk plastered on their face. India was clearly already annoyed with Asher for making that bragging statement.

Me too. 'Spence responded cause India to let out a small chuckle and glance at Spence, and the smirk on Asher and Jackson faces to retaliate. Jackson seen her looking at him, and tried to get ha attention on him and kissed her cheek and lips. Then looked at Jackson, like they was up to something, then Asher and Jackson asked the unbelievable.

So lay it on us- 'ash said as he grabs his water bottle, getting a questionable look from everyone except Jackson. Then Jackson butted in asking the other half.

Big B or Cripple C? 'Jackson asked as he took a bite outta his pizza. Making India and Leila look at them with a unbelievable expression, embarrassed by their boyfriends question.

Excuse me ? 'Spence turned around with a pants pissing glare. Cause JJ to crack a small joke and Jordan to tryna to come the situation down.

What? I seen plenty of cripwalk on youtube, i'm dying to see one in real life. 'he said tryna crack a stereotypical joke again.

Ash and Jack, yall wouldn't know a cripwalk, even if it bit you on the damn pale white ass. 'JJ said chuckling tryna lighten up the mood.

Spencer, they're joking- 'Jordan said but was cut off by Spence as he was looking at Asher and Jackson.

Nah bro, that didn't sound like a joke to me bro. 'said Spence as he made closer to Ash and Jackson, but was taken back with their responds.

Damn, don't gotta be so sensitive. 'they said at the same time, causing the to reason to beat they ass gain more reasoning.

Sensitive? 'he said as he move closer with his voice louder than before, but he looked at the group and thought of coach's words. He back up and thanked them for the welcome and walks off so find a table.

Thank y'all for the welcome. 'he said and looked at India one more time and walked off, finding another table.

What the hell Jack?! 'India said as she hit him in the chest, hella hard causing him to choke on his pizza and wheeze.

Ow! What was that for? We was only making conversation. 'he said as he held his chest, while wheezing.

No, Y'all are being stereotypical bitches. 'she said grabbing her bag, no forgetting to push Asher hard asf, causing him to fall back. And walked off, to her next class.
———————————————————