Lightning Flames

The first time he mimicked a flame was when Lambo arrived. The child tried shooting Reborn but the branch broke and Tsuna watched in horror and fascination once the kid survived.

The kid (looked like a cow to him though) barged into his room and introduced himself and soon got frustrated as the hitman ignore shim and threw grenades everywhere (why does a kid even have those..? Tsuna sobbed pathetically). The hitman  smacked them away once they got too close but left the one that wasn't near him (the room looked like a battle ground. Scratch that, it always looked like a battleground nowadays).

"HIEEEEE!? A BAZOOKA!?" Tsuna screeched as he saw a pink bazooka being held by the kid(cow) and was pointed at himself, Tsuna panicked and dove to the child and took the said child's place before the bazooka could shoot.

POOF!

Pink smoke circled the area and slowly vanished and there stood a lithe figure of a man that oddly resembled Tsuna. Noticeable curves (Reborn knew Tsuna was a bit on the girly side but damn) framed the brunets body that was hidden under a black suit (Reborn did not feel resentment to that suit...no...He did not...) and an orange undershirt and he wore black pant legs.

"A-re..?" the brunet looked around his area and found his familiar old room. "Why am I here..?" the brunet looked around and found the Sun Arcobaleno  on a table.

He went nearer to the infant and crouched down, his brown doe eyes met dark onyx eyes. Silence ensued for a moment but the brunet soo reached done and tapped Reborns cheek, he smiled.

"You're even smaller than I remember." Tsuna chuckled as he held the infant (bold move) in front of him, the hitman twitched but soon relaxed. He was, however, surprised once he felt warm lips peck his cheeks. The infant froze as he was lowered down to the table and watched as the brunet turn around and faced the cow (Reborn often thinks its a hybrid but no one needs to know that) and crouched down in front of the child.

"Hey Lambo," Tsuna's voice sounded so soft as he patted the child's hair. "You like candy?" Lambo sniffed but nodded. "Here then." Tsuna rummaged through his pant pockets and gave it to the child. It was a grape flavored candy and the child took it gleefully.

Pink smoke surrounded the brunet as he (gracefully) twirled (yes twirled) around to face the baby hitman and winked at him. Reborn unfroze and hid his face (he was not blushing, no, he was not. It was just the heat! Yeah, the heat!) under his fedora.

The present Tsuna returned all red with... Hickeys on his neck. Reborn clenched his hand as he glared at those marks on his student.

Tsuna flushed even more once he saw Reborn and green lightning crackled to life around his body as he dove down under (not on his bed) his bed and hid there.

Reborn blinked, once twice then thrice. Whta was was that..? Didn't Tsuna have Sky flames? Orange Sky Flames that did not go green and emit lighting. That was... weird. He wasn't told or informed that Tsuna was a multi-flame user. It was also kinda suspicious once he activated those Lightning Flames once Lambo (a Lightning Flame user) arrived. Can't be a coincidence... Right?

(Reborn thought about sending his student to Verde to get answers but waved the thought off as soon as he saw an image of his student stuck in a tube (yeah... Let's not go there).)

====

A/N:

I have nothing to say... But read next chapter to see notes? Ig... Lol.. I'm too awkward... 🤣