Chapter 3

As the warrior entered the clans camp with ash the one that appeared to be the "boss" went to a den and ash overheard so of the conversation " so..no...a rogue.....in are camp!!... Ask her....go...next time......" Out came the warrior but all so another cat he said " welcome to the shadow clan camp for we are a huge group of cats that live here and there are three more clans but we are the strongest and the best so now you now so go back from where your from bye " " no I want to stay if your so great I would like too stay ". " ok fine you can stay for one moon and what is your name" "ash and thank you" "ok your new name is um... Hang on (yowls) all cats old enough to catch there own prey meet me at pride rock" and from all the bushes. Warriors spilled out ash was starting too understand why no rogues never went here " we have a rogue in are cam-" she was cut off by the talk of the cats " SILENCE " and she continued " her name is ash and she wants to try to live with  are clan for one moon and we are starting new leaf so there will be prey to spare for her.So does anyone disagree? Some cats yowled in protests but most agreed" yea well that's to bad i wanna see how this plays out. I leader of shadow clan now rename this cat nightpaw and sparrowheart its time for a apprentice you are her mentor someone whispered to nightpaw " now go touch noses with sparrowheart he is the one that looks proud" " thank you..." It's echomist " " thank you echomist" and nightpaw walked over to him and realized that it was the warrior that she thought was the " boss/leader"