Chapter 7

Nightpaw woke up to screaming she ran outside too see the rouge attacking the medicine cat she ran and sprang right at the rouge he stopped attacking the medicine cat and started to attack nightpaw he swiped at her throat but missed by a mouse tail Leigh she realized that he was no warrior and so he was trying to kill her she clawed at his under belly then he clawed at her face. She felt pain on her face but continued. After a couple swing to the face he ran off she saw that she had wounded his eye socket and his other eye just as he was about to escape snowstar and her patrol entered the camp and saw what happened she ran to her saying " Are you ok?? Are you hurt!?!?" Nightpaw replied in a shaky voice " f-f-forget me check on the medicine cat..." She ran over but he was dead she called for the medicine cat apprentice who ran out of the medicine cats den and she saw her dead mentor she started to cry snowstar said " please help nightpaw it might help " when little paw saw nightpaw she ran over and lead here too her den ( two moons later ) nightpaw was all healed and she had noticed that blackpaw was visiting a lot sense she got hurt and now she had a scar on herear to her jaw luckily it went around her eye but nightpaw hated it she thought it made her ugly. She was starting training again today her mentor sparrowheart said " so are you up for some training " nightpaw showed him her other side of her face and said " n-n-n-no I-I-I don't want to right now..." " oh ok " he replied sympathetically they ended up hunting for the rest of the day and she had another hunting assessmentand went to bed early.