Chapter 8

Nightpaw was 12 1/2 moons old and any day she would become a warrior. Black paw was sometimes annoying but she had grow to push it aside and frost fur came up to nightpaw the night befor half moon and said " listen I shouldn't tell you this but my son blackpaw likes you" " I know he is struggling to hide cuz I know" nightpaw said "oh well don't tell him I said anything " she aske "I would-" nightpaw was cut off by the yowl of the leader calling a clan meeting she started to say " I am happy to say that I get to make two apprentices warriors and I am also sad to say that as you know the medicine cat flake tail died and sniffpaw will become the new medicine cat... Well anyway to the to be Warriors nightpaw and blackpaw step forward"
The both moved to the middle of the group and listen very carefully and snowstar continued " nightpaw after defeating the rouge I feel that you are ready sparrowheart do you agree" " I agree completely" sparrow heart announced proudly " ok then from its moment on ha re no longer know as nightpaw, shadowclan I present, nightwind for her amazing speed and quickness in battle and for her tounge " snowstar finished with a glance at nightwind " and now " snowstar continued " Brakenfur do u think black paw is ready to become a warrior?" " yes" he replied confidently " then y the power invested in me I now preset blackclaw to the great state of Ohio- wait that's not right- ah ha- to shadowclan " snowstar stated " nightwind, nighwind, blackclaw,blackclaw, " they chanted after they ate the stood vilige all night.