∆°•Chapter 9•°∆

After that day, Zhan would often visit that Flower Store. Even if he had work, he always visited before or after. Yibo didn't really care about the other. He was kind of annoyed because this one guy would always show up to disturb his work.

Zhan would already be tired when he didn't visit the Flower Store. Imagine his situation right now? At one point, he fainted on his office couch, just when Haikuan came back from his business trip to check on him.

"Zhan!"

Haikuan runs to his friend and brings up his shoulders. The other didn't wake up, and that worried Haikuan. He placed Zhan back on the couch and ran to his attacked kitchen to get him some water. Zhan stirred when some of the water was sprayed on his face.

"H-Haikuan...?", he mumbled. Haikuan sighs and helps Zhan to sit up.

"What are you doing here?", he asked while massaging his temples.

"I just came back from that business trip, and thought I'll pay you a visit. Though I didn't expect this kind of welcome...."

Zhan laughs.

"Sorry, I've been a little more busy lately..."

"I can see.."

They both share conversations, and despite Zhan's tiredness, he finished up reports, thanks to the help of Haikuan. That's when Haikuan decided that it's time for Zhan to get a proper assistant. He sits across Zhan who was lying lifelessly on the couch. Though he was still breathing and listening.

"Listen Zhan. You know how I have two younger brothers, right?"

Zhan nods.

"My youngest brother is still in high school and my second younger brother is a 22 year old who attends college. He works as a part time florist but his main job is as a K-Pop artist. He's really not into business and he only cares about motorbikes, dance, and rap."

Zhan nods, feeling familiar with this boy. He prompts his Ge to continue.

"He's a good kid and he has great grades. Not to brag or anything, but he is really self-disciplining. He's organised and he likes it that way. If you want, I can talk to him and get him to work as your personal assistant."

Zhan's eyes widen with amusement and excitement. This is exactly the person he was looking for. Someone who doesn't care about business but is obsessively disciplined, proper and organised.

"You would do that for me, Ge?", he asks with a hopeful gaze. Haikuan sighs and nods.

"He really isn't into the whole suit and tie look and he hates being around a large crowd. But if I ask him, he will agree."

Zhan frantically nods and gives his Ge a big hug.

"Haikuan-Ge, you're the best!!!"

Haikuan sighs and pats his back with a smile. Sometimes he forgets that this kid is also a serious businessman. They part ways as Haikuan gets ready to face his younger brother. He prepared a huge, delicious meal for both of them, and cleaned both their bedrooms. After all, he just returned from his business trip. Both his younger brothers welcomed him with joy.

Haikuan was usually busy with work, so they really didn't expect him to eat with them. He'd usually prepare the meal and have an early night since he wakes up early. For that reason, the youngest, Fanxing, has always been close with the second youngest, Yibo, not that he isn't comfortable with the eldest, just that he is more personally close with Yibo.

Anyway, they begin the meal. Everyone was quiet, I mean Yibo was always quiet so nothing changed for Fanxing, but the eldest was just uncomfortable. He clears his throat.