0: author's note

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥
a note for the requester:

Mins000

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

╭⋟────────────────────────╮

we apologize for extending your request for almost two months, i will be honest that i forgot to list this down - it makes us guilty, but i hope you can find it in you to forgive us.

✦✧✦

we tried to keeping true to your request - but there was certain creative freedom that we put in it to make the story flow more authentic - another reason for it to be so long and i'm sorry once again for advance.

✦✧✦

unlike other requests that were almost a book in their own length - i've decided to just make this a mini-series. i hope that was okay.

✦✧✦

it was fun, to write about this request - so i hope you, and of the other readers, will find enjoyment of it as well.

✦✧✦

updates: once a week | i'd chose doing quality work over speed. the story is finished, just need to be edited and fleshed out - and i am in a writing crisis at the moment, so i hope you can find it in you to understand that ^^;

started on: 30/07/2020

ended on: --/--/--

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

p l a y l i s t & m e m o

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

[Shallow]

A silent debate was sung between the cracks of the quietness that they often share. It was emotional, metaphorical conversation that their heart spoke for each other.

The song played itself while I was writing the first chapter on my youtube playlist - and frankly enough, this was the main idea alongside the request to have this story together.

[I can't make you love me]

The haunting voices of his mind echoes in the gaping hole of his heart, reminding him of how empty they could be, and how full if it's with hers.

It was never easy for me to write Sanemi - I think I know how he acted, how he will act, but I came to love the character he was while I was writing this story... and it makes us write more angst than usual.
This song reflected the thoughts he had, and deep inside him - he wants to commit and love despite it all.

[Break my heart again]

Even then, when his resolve is clear and when his heart is mended - he gave it to her, and he knows he'll have to pick up the pieces and do it all again. He'd risk having scars just for the limelight of her keeping his shattered heart with hers.

This song, does not really reflect anything at all but just the fact he was willing to fall and rise again. For her? For his love? Perhaps.
It's just haunting on its own right.