0: prologue

◢✥◣

◢✥◣

"Would you let me show you?"

◥✥◤

Broken, he always have been broken. 

The moment the life he always knew of fade out before a single blink... He came to slowly accept that the reality he would traverse in would be nothing of the day he used to have with his family.

So he sought over violence to hide that blooded, frightened child behind the teeth of his blade. 

The one he knew will be the root of all his weakness.

He had nothing left but himself, and he was willing to throw his life away just to become strong enough to hide the loneliness of pain.

◢✥◣

"Would it hurt the way it does to you?"

◥✥◤

He knew that love would be the same as life: traitorous, repugnant and taxing.

Yet, he craved for it.

For that loneliness to be filled, for that pain to subside.

He never thought he'd give into that kind of temptation, a fleet, a nuisance.

But when she stepped into his life like the first snow in winter fall; he found all excuses, reserves and control vanish like the brown foliage - coated in white of flake's desire and longing.

Day by day, his resolve alter into another, his focus diverted to her.

Leaving him with the atmosphere of breezy euphoria and ambrosia-tinted hope - pelted with the fear of losing her.

◢✥◣

"Yes."

◥✥◤

And he accepted that.

Even if he was in the clutches of frigid ice melting him down into a state he could no longer return.

He accepted her coldness, even if his weary heart suffers from the treatment. 

With each day, the impale of her nonchalant gaze would leave a gaping hole in his chest, and he took the suffering as if he was reliving hell in his life whilst he tries to capture her with the sway of his warm breathe in a silent plea that it'll change her mind.

◢✥◣

"Please,"

◥✥◤

But would she ever accept? Would she be willing to melt the consciousness of her own heart?

Because if she would, he must let her know;

That he's willing to ease whatever loneliness she has in her life away, willing to fill in the cracks with his love.

If only.

If only she would let him.

Sanemi wished nothing more for (Name) to accept him.

◢✥◣

"Show me."

◥✥◤