👋🥰s1 chapter 21 (sleepover guest?)🥰👋

"YAHH JIMIN YOU PABO GIVE MY SHOES BACK!" Lisa screamed at her bestfriend. Jimin rolled his eyes "Lisa it's fucking 1am I'm not letting you go to the club you will get hurt I told your friends your not going so go fucking change" Jimin screamed causing Lisa to widen her eyes. "Fine asshole" she said as she rolled her eyes and went upstairs. Jimin sighed as he put her shoes down and just as he did the front door opened revealing y/n and jungkook. "So how was your date?" Jimin teased causing y/n to blush "it was fun~" Y/n admitted. "You guys need to date!" Jimin said "UNSHDIAN WHERE IS LISA?" Y/n tried changing the subject causing everybody in the room to giggle. "Upstairs changing go to her" Jimin said pointing upstairs as y/n ran up there. "Do you think she fell in love with you?" Jimin asked "I think so hyung but it's to early" Jungkook confessed causing Jimin to chuckle "well I need you guys to date" Jimin told causing Jungkook to smirk "says the guy that's had a crush on lisa for 4years" when jungkook mentioned Lisa Jimin rolled his eyes "whatever anyways.... look the girls are downstairs" Jimin tried changing the subject causing Jungkook to smirk even more. "Yah Jimin you pabo Lisa's mad at you" y/n said as she flicked jimins head. "Yah Lisa do you wanna get raped!" Jimin said "are you dumb I was gonna go with my friends" Lisa spat out "limario it's still dangerous anyways I know it's supper late so let's all go to sleep" Jungkook said "nahhhh I know what we could do let's sleep outside and put tents up in the back yard" y/n suggest "yah pabo we have beds inside why should we sleep in the garden" Jungkook reminded "she kinda has a point it will be more fun we can talk about stuff~" Lisa said. Soon they all agreed and set everything up in the backyard which is incredibly big so they had no problem about space. As they finished they heard the door bell ring so y/n decided to go open the door.

"T-Taehyung? Sehun? Yoongi? And taeyong what are you guys doing here it's super super late and yoongi Lisa will beat the hell out of you if she sees you" y/n said confused of why the boys are here at this time "we felt bored so we decided to come and we also decided to fix the fight between Lisa and yoongi so get Lisa's ass here" taeyong reminded. "Actually we are camping at the back garden they are all there so come" y/n led the way to the backyard as they all walked in looking around seeing all the tents set "Why are you guys here so late?" Jungkook asked. Lisa saw all of them and she decided to ignore yoongi and hug the rest. "We wanted to join this sleepover you guys have enough room for us?" Sehun giggled. "Well we have 4tents Jimin and Taehyung in one tent, me and Sehun in one, y/n and jungkook in one and yoongi and Lisa in one" When taeyong recommenced everybody's sleeping area Lisa and y/n both screamed "WHAT!?!!??" Causing everyone to laugh "ok my sister is not sleeping next to a guy" Sehun reminded. "And I'm not sleeping next to some guy I don't know" Lisa rolled her eyes "well to late and don't worry I won't eat your sister Sehun......" Jungkook said smirking as he came near my ear whispering "not yet tho~" causing me to turn red. "Jungkook I trust you but no funny business" Sehun warned causing everyone to giggle. "Ok but I'm not sleeping in that tent" Lisa reminded as she looked at the sad blue haired yoongi looking disappointed at his sister. "Lisa to late anyways let's all go to sleep I'm tired" Jimin said. "Exactly get to bed all of you" taehyung said coldly as he got in the tent. Well that's Taehyung always moody.

They all went inside their tents accept for Lisa who was sitting next to the fire pit. As Jungkook and y/n were walking in the tent Jungkook tackled y/n to the ground and hugged her tightly "YAH YOU PAB-" before she could continue Jungkook covered her mouth with his large hand "do you want you brother to kill em and don't worry I'm just hugging you your acting like I'm gonna eat you...which will happen don't worry" Jungkook said smirking causing me to blush "you don't need to hug me hug yourself" y/n fought back as she tried to remove Jungkook from her grip. "No grim reaper~" he said near y/ns neck causing y/n to blush even more by the sexy voice. Eventually y/n gave up and slept in jungkook's arms causing Jungkook to giggle at the cute little human rapped in his arm. "You really are something y/n" he whispered before sleeping.