👋🥰s1 chapter 22 (jungkooks past)🥰👋

Everybody was in their tents while Lisa was sitting down next to the fire thinking about her and her blue headed brothers relationship and as she was thinking about it the guy came and sat next to her looking at her with tears in his eyes. "Lisa before you interrupt me let me explain...you know I never show emotion I'm always emotionless but the house is so boring without you I miss you so much please cane back home please I will never slap you again..ok I admit I'm an over protective brother but it's for your own good once again I'm sorry please" yoongi three his heart out for Lisa while tears streamed down his face causing Lisa to be shocked "yoongi showing emotion wow that's new...and I'm sorry to" Lisa said as she hugged her brother who hugged back quickly "so you coming back home tomorrow?" Yoongi excitedly asked which he earned a smirk and a nod from Lisa causing him to jump in excitement "ok bitch get yo lazy ass up and sleep" yoongi scolded causing Lisa to chuckle "there's the old yoongi I know" she laughed out before going in the tent.

5hours have passed and it's now 6am. Everyone is currently asleep but for some reason Jungkook woke up early so he decided to go out of the tent and get his cigarettes and smoke. He went upstairs to his room and grabbed the pack and decided to smoke in his balcony because h wasn't bothered going back downstairs so he got into the balcony and started to smoke. But before he could put the cigarette back on his lips someone snatched it out of his hands "are you fucking dumb!? Quite smoking now!" Jungkook looked at the girl shocked "y/n aren't you asleep?" Jungkook asked "you were hugging me while sleeping dickhead of course I felt you leaving" y/n rolled her eyes causing Jungkook to smirk "ok give it back" "no" y/n challenged "why do you even smoke infact why do you always get in trouble what's the reason!?" Y/n angrily spat out causing Jungkook to sigh.

"It started when I was young..I was in a poor family and i lived on the same streets as Lisa, yoongi and jimin. Well we were from the hood after all *chuckles* we grew up in daegu which was full of gang crimes and shit after all we were from the hood..anyways my parents were abusive as fuck and they didn't give to fucks about me I got 99% out of 100% they will beat me up for not getting 100% I was never perfect to them. My so cold brother however never got what I got they loved him and hated me I was the hated child...I don't talk to my brother anymore were in a big fight growing up was really hard. The same thing happend with yoongi and Lisa they had 2brothers which their parents favoured and they got hurt just like me. We decided we should run away and live somewhere else in daegu along with Jimin so we ran away one night and for a living we will steel money and commit crimes at a really young age. Soon we became rich and now we go to good universities and doing great. Yes we still commute crimes now but they aren't serious crimes but whatever..we met a lot of nice people in uni and even tho we hate going we love he peephole their we're pretty much friends with every single person their anyways that's my story what about you?" Y/n couldn't believe her ears. Jungkook sufferer this much and she judged him for being a playboy and a fuck boy. "I'm sorry those happened to you" y/n confessed "it's calm it's in the past anyways what about you?" Jungkook asked once again. Y/n looked at Jungkook and started to talk.

"My dad died when I was young so my brother Sehun and my cousins taeyong and Taehyung were always there for me and we all lived together. At the age of 18 I moved out to live with my ex boyfriend but he was abusive so when Sehun found out he beat the shit out of him and that's why he's more over protective with he guys I date so yh..and then we moved back to Korea. My mom was never there for us she was a heavy smoker and will always smoke now she's in the hospital fighting cancer" Jungkook patted y/n's shoulder "hopefully she gets better and Hey university starts next week shit" Jungkook cursed to himself causing y/n to chuckle "yup time to make more friends" y/n laughed out. Little did they know Sehun was listening to their conversation the whole time.