15

I stayed up the entire night. My legs long asleep, but my mind was racing. And when the first light of day appeared into the cave I wanted to scream for joy.

I frowned remembering the girl was still on my legs. I knew if I was in her position I would stab someone if they woke me up, and she did still have the knife clutched in hand. The good thing was that she was still asleep. She hadn't woken up screaming or even moved. Honestly, if she wasn't breathing I would have thought she was dead.

"Hey, psst!" I whispered as I saw Bellamy slowly move around. I watched his eye open and roll over to where I couldn't see him. "You little shit." Whether he heard me or not I didn't get a reaction. Either he really was asleep or he was trying to piss me off. I smirked evilly when I got an idea.

"Don't you have to pee? You know, being so near a creek of water. The light trickles of morning dew dropping in the cave." I went silent, the cave doing its job to add sound effects. "Going to the bathroom sounds so nice right now. So many trees and bushes outside." I watched his head shake slightly. The asshole was awake.

"Fake." My voice still a whisper as I didn't want to wake up the girl. "Oye, Fake!" Okay so maybe my plan backfired, cause now I had to pee. "Damnit! Bellamy!" I held back the whine as I tried not to move. I could hear the gears in his head turning, debating on answering me.

"I know you're awake, asshole, now turn around or so help me I'll throw your tiny knife at you." My voice went from a whisper to a low growl at the end. I watched him slowly turn to face me, both eyes still closed but a smirk now on his face.

"Bellamy." Nothing. "Bellamy." Still nothing though his smirk got wider. "Bellamy!" He cracked an eye open when I whisper yelled his name. Quickly shutting up and freezing my movements as Charlotte threatened to wake up.

"Yes?" His husky voice drawer out. The sound pissing me off as his smirk stayed in his face.

"Asshole."

"That's not my name." He whispered opening the other eye and resting his head on his hand.

"Fake?" I faked curiosity, trying to annoy him into helping me.

"Nope." He popped the 'p' sound as he looked at Charlotte laying on my legs.

"Oh! I got it! The idiot who is going to get Charlotte off my legs to avoid waking her up." He pursed his lips before shaking his head. I was going to just drop it until Charlotte adjusted and leaned closer to my torso and I really felt like I was going to pee.

I bit my lip and held back cuss words as I clenched my hands into fists. I must have missed the book saying to not let someone lean against your bladder when you had to pee. And the book on how to deal with tall, freckle-faced, fake guard, assholes.

"Damnit." I muttered under my breath taking a deep breath in before looking up at Bellamy who was still staring at me with a smirk. "Bellamy, get Charlotte off of my lap without waking her up." When I said his name he sat up, like a dog being called.

"You know, I think I'm going to have to take a rain check. Speaking of rain, there's some morning dew in the cave making me really have to pee." I refused to let my jaw drop at his words, clenching it instead as I glared at him as he stood up and began to walk towards the cave entrance. "So many trees and bushes, I wonder which one I'll choose." I didn't say anything knowing if I did it would result in Charlotte waking up. And after last nights fiasco I wasn't all too happy with her waking up.

"Hey, um. Stay put." He sent me a wink as he left the cave. My head falling back as I let a low groan.

I waited for him to come back, the seconds felt like hours. I didn't realize a guy can take so long to whip it out and zip it back up.

Just as I was about to wake up Charlotte, I heard Bellamy walk into the cave. His smug face peaking around the corner. His hair wet with what I could only assume was creek water.

"You look stuck, Shadow." I narrowed my eyes at him, humor long gone as I fought to stay still.

"Do I? I'm actually pretty comfortable, Fake." I spat, the words only made him smirk.

"Well it would be a shame if I were to help you out of that comfortable position." He sat down, leaning against the wall opposite us and folding his arms over his chest.

"Oh a massive shame, you should definitely not do it. Especially because I love the feeling of not feeling my legs." Was it getting hotter in here or did I just really need to go pee.

"Felt that before have you?"

"No. And you know what? It doesn't matter. Actually. None of this does. I'm waking her up." I placed a hand on her shoulder waiting for Bellamy to tell me to stop. I think he called my bluff as he just sent me a challenging stare.

"Fine. Charlotte," I gently tapped her shoulder, "Charlotte. Hey tiny, it's time to get up." My voice was soft and at a higher octave, wanting to not be rude even as I currently had a power struggle with my bladder.

She definitely heard me as she shifted and I thought I was going to get lucky and she was awake. No, she just buried herself deeper into me.

"Listen, I'm about five seconds away from screaming bloody murder and alerting all the grounders within a twenty mile radius of our location. You either listen to me or I get the both of you killed."

Safe to say he didn't like the threat I had given him, but my bladder and I were good by the time I walked back to the cave. Wiping my face with the bottom of my tank top as I had also ventured to the small creek.

"Not so difficult, huh?"

"Shut up."