71

I ran making it into the metal and moving inside passed Miller as Clarke followed to lift the ramp. I looked around the campers. Scanning the crowd for Bellamy.

"Clarke?" She was already looking at me as she set her hand on the lever. "Where is he?" She didn't respond, but the tears welling in her eyes told me everything. "No, no." I was in disbelief as she pulled the lever up.

I didn't hesitate. The last time I had I didn't make it. I ran passed Miller and dove out of the ramp as Anya spiraled in neither of us exchanging words or glances.

I landed outside of the dropship and rolled away from the grounders who began to charge the ramp. My eyes scanning the battlefield.

A thudding noise to my right made me turn to see a grounder standing over someone, sword raised. It was Bellamy.  Time seemed to freeze as I stood from my low crouch and began to sprint.

"No!" My scream echoed through the camp, gaining unwanted attention as I barreled into the grounder. Knocking him down and getting ready to slit his throat. I didn't flinch as a small knife found its way into my thigh. My dagger sliding across his throat as I watched the light leave his eyes.

I got off him and ran to Bellamy. Finn already helping him up. The small knife I pulled from my thigh gave me a limp, as I held it in my left hand.

"We need to go. Now." Bellamy and Finn nodded as we began to make our way to a foxhole. Finn went in first, followed by Bellamy them myself. I was halfway through when I heard it.

"Persphyni!" My head snapped to the direction of camp. My feet slowing and turning towards the yell. Bellamy and Finn kept running until they were passed the wall.

"Help!" There it was again. I spared a glance towards the exit. Towards Bellamy.

"Come on! We have to go before the rockets!" Bellamy yelled as he poked his head in seeing my conflicted face. "Persphyni?" I bit my lip before giving him a side smile.

"Don't forget me, Fake." I dropped the small knife down to the side.

"What are you doing?" He started to walk back in to grab me as Finn yelled for the two of us to hurry up.

"I'm sorry." I kicked him in the chest a grimace on my face as I pushed with my injured leg, his look of disbelief and pain made my own chest start hurting. But I ignored it for now and started to run back inside, to the camp.

"Persphyni!" Bellamy bellowed as he got up and tried to follow me. I knew he would and that's why I brought down the foxhole. As I cleared the exit, I kicked one of the beams holding the entrance open while grabbing and yanking one of the logs in front of it so Bellamy couldn't get through.

"Persphyni! Don't do this!" He begged, but I was already running towards the cry.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I ran away from him.

"Please!" His plead was faint as I ran behind the dropship and reached the teen who needed help. It was Roze, one of Harper's friends.

"Persphyni?" I rounded to a crouch in front of her to see her leg messed up. I stared into her pale face and felt for her pulse. "Am I going to make it?" Her voice was hoarse as she looked me dead in the eye.

I looked down at her leg. She had several gashes running from knee to thigh. Whatever had hit her had multiple spikes and they were deep. Her pulse was weak, and there wasn't anything I could do to get her out of there.

"No." I didn't cut any corners. I told it to her straight. "But I won't let you die alone." She shook her head at me with a smile. Her hand coming up to grab a necklace.

"I won't be." Her smile went to the sky before meeting my eyes. "The rockets..." her eyes fluttered and I could see her blood slow. I held my breath, the sounds of the grounders banging on the dropship a few meters behind us reminded me of Raven.

The sudden impending doom pumped my adrenaline.

"Go." Roze whispered. Her eyes permanently closed as her head sagged.

I whipped my head to find the nearest foxhole but they were too far away. I was stuck, and now going to die when the rockets blasted the ship into the air.

Air. Ship. Up.

My eyes found the ladder that had the hole next to it. I could get to the hole and go in, or. I looked to my left and found my tree. The grounders around it too busy with trying to break in.

A flash of Bellamy's face made me forget about even hesitating. I ran for the tree. Limping slightly as I went. Leaping and catching on as my daggers stayed secure in the sheaths.

I climbed with a speed I hadn't climbed before, my thigh wound causing temporarily ignorable pain. A few of the grounders tried to follow but I didn't pay attention. I jumped from the tree, grabbing onto the dropship and climbing up onto the roof the rest of the way. I crawled across and reached the hole I had slid into only hours before. Only this time I didn't try to be quiet as I dropped down onto the third level, just as the ship went up.

Raven had done it. I groaned at the impact of the metal. My back slamming hard as I suddenly couldn't stand due to the pain in my leg. The pain catching up after climbing

But soon a smile found my face. Bellamy was out of camp when the rockets fired. He had survived. Clarke had survived. The 100 survived. I survived.