𝓸𝓷𝓮

"Fores, You are suspended from using higher class weapons and the training showcase."

Loud silence ringed across the room as one of the butlers sent by the master (aka my father), instructed.

Doesn't matter. Rules were made to be broken anyway.

"It's not my fault that someone was trespassing! Being on private property is prohibited!"

"But you're not one to enforce the rules. The princess is not allowed to leave her fortress without an escort."

"A princess is not allowed bleh bleh bleh. Fuck all that. I'm the princess and I can demand you to leave."

"I'm sorry, princess. But I'm only allowed to take instructions from the master."

"But you'll take instructions from me today! You don't wanna disobey me now do you? You'll regret it."

". . ."

"That's enough."

Your chance to lay out another rebuttal was stopped mid-flow as being interrupted by one of the maids walking by.

"Um were not done so.. you can wait.."
"You are in fact done. Master instructed me to call all the everyone as we have a guest arriving."

"Who's coming?"
"You'll find out soon I'm sure."

The maid said, building ominous energy in the room as they both exit, leaving the princess and her untamed attitude alone. Alarms will ring soon. Everyone will be instructed to head to the main hall. Hope this new guest is worth it.

-******

As you get ready. You chose a dress which is a bit see-through. But who's to tell you to change anyway. The amount of tattoos you have are for show (take top image for reference), so why hide them. The dress is a soft light pink with thin straps and ruffles on the hem, ending mid thigh. You throw on some black Mary Jane's with with white laced socks and and white fishnets. You smooth your hot pink hair to keep it's flat shape and proceed to enter into a well lit hallway.

You're met with everyone gathered towards the center, where the imperial and sultanate are located. The board behind them stating times and how everything should be done accordingly. You advance down the spiral staircase, noticed immediately by the regals and monarchs in the room. Before you could say a word to the others, you're taken to a separate room with higher ranks. With your father. And the stupid king and queen. 'Oh how I can't wait to take their places', you whisper as you take a seat.

"Your majesty, we've been requested to prepare ourselves for an incoming guest."

"Who's is this 'guest'?.." The king asks, his abrasive voice bouncing off the walls. His aura is surely intimidating but he's really just consumed by power. He's too weak to be qualified as a king. Doesn't even deserve that title. You could easily take what's yours. In just a matter of time-

"The guest is from the Kim Clan. He goes by Kim Namjoon. Treated and viewed highly for his kind works. His guards are not arriving with him weirdly enough."

Slight fear rises in the king's eyes. No one's every visited the Zhoa Kindgom without their guards. You chuckle at the cowardliness from the king. A little unsuspected turn sends him reeling.

"He's just trying come off as intimidating. His guards were probably useless bats anyway." You exclaim.

"Why do you say that princess?" Master asks.

"He wants to be feared. We are the highest kingdom in all of Seoul. No one is brave enough to step foot here without backup. With or without his guards, he couldn't possibly not be a threat."

"Thank you, princess for your sophisticated input. But that's the complete opposite, therefore; your reason is invalid."

"And why is that? Is there something I need to know? What're you not telling me?" You slowly rise from your seat. Suspicion evident on your face. Why can't he tell me? Does he think he I'm not worthy enough to know?

"Princess please relax. We shall dismiss you. Clearly you need time to prepare."

What does he mean clearly. I can handle tough information. "Just tell me already!"

"Assistants... Lead her back, now..."

"I'm not going anywhere! I deserve an answer!", You raise. The king ignores you and tries to convince the guards to move. "Well what are you waiting for? Dismiss her immediately! By force if you have to." He mumbles the last sentence but can clearly be heard by almost everyone. Though the queen chooses to ignore it.

"Don't fucking touch me. I'll leave myself."
Pathetic but trying to keep my pride other than withstand it is what a weak king would do. And your no weak king.

The room fills with silence for the second time today as you dismiss yourself. Only the clicking of your heels can be heard. Almost as if something or someone was waiting for you to let loose.

Keep your composure. Don't let them get under your skin. That's all they want. To rile you up.

The king has instructed you to leave. So you shall or supposed to take your leave as told. But this misogynist needs to know who's he messing with. That he put you in his kingdom. And that wall of fame should only have you. Striding out proudly, tricks up your sleeve and lust in your eyes. The information on this mysterious guest be known. And you have to be the first to know it.

The hallway outside holds the ones who eaves-drop. Chatting amongst themselves and giggling. Walking up to one could give you some of what they know. But you don't want some. We need more.

"Well hello my dearest spies. Do you mind if I steal one of you?" You ask in the most polite way possibly.

"Yes, ma'dam. Take me as your own."

"Well chosen, specimen."

You grab the arm of the spies. A beautiful girl who eyes hold the galaxy. You lead her away, breathing in her beauty.

As you walk, hand in hand. She stops you.

"Where are we going, princess?"

You ignore her question and pull her along another dim lit a hallway. She follows but in silence. Disassociating in way. Soon enough you two are met with a door. Opening it, being met with bright and shiny lights inside. Almost hospital-like. An art room of some sort. The only soundproof place. The place with no guards to interrupt. You two both realize what art is made in here. Ice sculptures.

The woman behind you. Still naive and dumb as a box of rocks. Probably jumping with joy to even be in the same room as the princess. Alone.
You turn around and she's doing exactly as expected. Unable to hold her excitement, latching on to you.

"Oh princess, why is it that you've brought me here? To the only soundproof room in the kingdom?"

'So that I can sculpt you into your purpose.'

You say nothing and turn a chair with the flick of your wrist and place yourself there, pulling her with you. She gasps, surprised to be sitting on the princesses lap.

Someone's bound to catch you soon.

You slowly lean forward, grabbing her by her chin and slotting your lips against her's. Feeling her heart jump and race a mile a minute. Trying to keep up the pace.

This is only for you to get secrets. Surely she'll spill them to you. You must know what this stranger is here for. And everyone else refuses to tell you. You slide your palm across her waist and lift her tux shirt up a bit, slipping your hand underneath. Getting bold as well and she runs her fingers along your chest. Moving your hands slowly, feeling her up for any mics or recordings. You don't find anything suspicious other than her name tag.
"Lalisa." You sing-song while picking at it. She hums and nods her head as a non-verbal yes. Unable to speak from being overwhelmed. You place it back down and smooth it. Looking up at her, she looks nearly ready to cry. As if her name has never been said at all.

"I will be called king. Even if it hurts."