Secret Desires ~ Part 2

Mini Clips

As Norma waltzed downstairs with a smile across her flushed face and feeling blissfully content, she looked forward to a quiet day, until she approached the kitchen. She wondered why she smelt bacon but figured that Alex must have actually taken the time to cook something for himself instead of just grabbing a coffee before he left for work. Norma stepped into the kitchen wearing her blue robe and silk nightdress, she hadn't bothered to tie the robe as she hadn't expected Alex to be there, but her heart stopped and she gasped when she saw Alex sitting there at the table reading a paper. Alex looked up trying desperately hard to hide the smile on his face, he noticed straight away how her robe was open, his eyes immediately drawn to her incredibly sexy black nightdress that showed off a little of her cleavage. He averted his eyes straight away and looked into hers. He could see she was flushed.

Norma hastily pulled her robe tight around her body, she was shocked to see him, she had thought he was at work.

'Oh Alex, you scared me. Good morning, I thought you were at work? Why aren't you at work?'

Alex shifted in his seat, unsure how to stop the butterflies in his stomach, he suddenly wasn't hungry anymore, at least not for breakfast anyways.

'Morning, yeah i changed my shifts for this week, i'm not in until later. I figured i do some stuff around the house if you don't mind. Oh I made you breakfast. You'll be very impressed to know that I managed to cook eggs, bacon, make toast and put the coffee on all at the same time! I'm a pro!'

Norma looked at the breakfast plates on the table and felt herself smile, she couldn't help it. She couldn't believe he had made the effort.

'Oh Alex! You didn't need to make me breakfast, that's very sweet of you, I really appreciate it. Nobody ever makes my breakfast!'

Alex felt quite sad at the last thing she said, he couldn't believe that no one had ever bothered to make her breakfast.

Norma poured herself a coffee and sat down, her eyes darted to Alex, she felt a wave of excitement rush over her and her body tingle, her cheeks blushed again and she looked away the minute that Alex caught her staring.

'Alex i just wanted to say thank you again''

Alex's eyes lifted up from his plate, he studied her, she was phenomenal, so radiant,

'Thank you for what?'

'Breakfast silly'

Norma mocked him and gave Alex a playful smile, he felt his insides twisting, this was torture. He loved the bones of this woman and evidently she liked him too but neither one of them could make the first move. His reason being that if he did he could scare her off so bad that she would never talk to him again. He longed for her to just be honest about how she felt for once. He smiled back at her, catching her gaze, they both stared for a few seconds until Norma pulled her eyes away and started playing with her food.

'Oh don't worry at all Norma, it's the least I could do, I'm really sorry but it's probably cold by now, I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed but...'

Alex trailed off not really knowing how to finish the sentence, he hadn't wanted her to know that he was upstairs, he felt awkward.

Norma's face fell, although she tried very hard to keep a sweet smile on her face at the kind gesture that Alex had done.

'Oh, you were upstairs? When?'

'Y-yeah i went to your room...I wanted to surprise you'

Norma shifted uncomfortably in her seat as she felt hot and cold shivers up her spine, her mind racing, what if he heard her moaning his name, she felt embarrassed. Her head shouting back at her, 'oh fuck, shit did he hear me, oh my god. This is mortifying' She spoke back trying to be as casual as she could but hesitation in her voice