Truth or Dare ~Part 5

'Norma i think it's your go, i just asked you the last one'

'Yeah but Alex that was originally my question to you, and then you asked it back!'

'Really? This game is starting to confuse me, i can never remember whose go it is, can we just play i-spy now'

Norma lightened up a little, laughing at his insistence to play that damn game that she hated so much. She felt the unease and tension slipping away from her and she started to relax again and allow Alex to take her mind off of her memories.

'I swear to God Alex! Not now! But I promise we can play it next time when we go to Pinewood.'

Alex did his best pouty face 'You promise. Pinky promise?'

Norma laughed at his ridiculously lame baby voice and toddler like behaviour,

'Okay, okay, okay, fine! I promise!'  Norma put her hand on Alex's lap, sticking her pinky out and wiggling it at him much to his delight and he over enthusiastically grabbed her pinky with his and gave a little chuckle.

'Thank you Norma!'

Norma gave Alex a little wink 'You're very welcome Sheriff'

'Right..so...Alex truth or dare?'

'Truth please. I'm scared of your dares!'

'Coward! Okay, what's the weirdest talent you have?'

'Haha, okay, well i wasn't expecting that! But since you asked.... I can touch my nose with my tongue.'

Norma cocked her eyebrow, she wasn't entirely sure if she was impressed or grossed out.

'Alright...show me'

Alex grinned and stuck his tongue out, pointing it upwards, darting about looking for his nose, once touching his nose he pushed his tongue out more, it was almost touching the tip of his nose and Norma looked almost impressed. Almost.

'Oh wow. Okay. Well that's different. I wasn't expecting that. I'm a little worried if that's the only talent you have though'

'Norma you said weird talent! Trust me i have many...many different talents...useful for all kinds of things'

Norma subconsciously bit her lip ever so slightly, he could have meant gardening for all she knew but the way he said it gave her chills, she couldn't help fantasising about his other 'talents'.

'So are you impressed with my incredibly cool and weird tongue talent... it's pretty useful' Alex smiled, waiting for her reaction, which he knew would be priceless.

'Hmm i guess, yeah it must be handy for getting to the bottom of an ice cream sundae'  Norma giggled at the very thought of Alex sitting there trying to eat the last of the ice cream.

Alex deadpanned and just stared at Norma in total disbelief at the innocence she seemed to radiate just now. He just smiled at her, he couldn't adore or love her anymore if he tried. She seriously wasn't catching on to his crude remark. He tried to hold in his laughter but it was a struggle, Norma noticed him chuckling away to himself and was irritated to have him laughing at her and not knowing why. She huffed and folded her arms against her chest much like an angry toddler.

'What's the joke? What's so funny' she whined, her lips pursed together and her eyebrow raising, Alex knew the look all too well, he was away to get some sort of scolding or lecture.