At Monte House

Tommy POV

As Adam Reach To Monte House,I Was On Twitter To See What Going On There. The Fans Are Like Talking About The Kiss With Me And Adam. 

Tommy POV End.

"Are U On Twitter?" Asked Adam. "Maybe." As Tommy Put His Phone Away. We Got Out Of The Car  And Ringed The DoorBell. The Door Was Opened By Taylor. Its Seen That Our Glamily Are Here Too.

"Hey Tommy" Said Taylor. "Oh Hey Taylor How U Been?" Asked Tommy. "Good! I Can't Wait For The Glam Nation Tour." Smiled Taylor. "Glam Nation?" Confused Tommy. "Adam Named It." Said Sasha. "Sasha!" As Adam Hug Her. "Hey!" Said Sasha. "GNT.....Like We Just Going To Dress Up Or Anything." Asked Tommy.

"Whatever U Want Tommy,Make Up Everything My GlitterBaby." Say Adam. I Blushed When Adam Call Me GlitterBaby Ever Since Day 1 I Call Him BabyBoy Of Whatever I Want To Say It. "Want To Have Party Or Anything About This Tour." Said Tommy. "Yea." Said Taylor. "Can We Adam?" Asked Tommy. "Sure." Smile Adam. "Want Hit At The Bar." Said Adam. "Yea." As Everyone Agree. 

Adam POV

Me & The Glamily Head Out To The Bar. And This Is My Chance To Shine To Asked Tommy Out. I Know He Straight But I Want To Know If Like The Kiss From The AMA's. He Look Nice And Cute. I Really Want That Pretty Kitty Tommy Joe Ratliff.

Adam POV End.