As Long You Love Me

[Adam's POV]

I Am Done At Work And Headed To The Flower Store To Buy Something For Him Like Sweet Roses And Than I Drive To Tommy's Apartment And Know That He Is Alone In There. I Was About To Ring The Doorbell But I Hear Tommy Voice Like He Is....Singing....About Who?

As I Hear Closely To The Door Is Like He Made A Song On His Own. I Ring The Doorbell And Hear Tommy Voice As He Stop Singing. "Who Is It!?" He Says. "Adam!" I Say. I Wait Like 3 Mins And He Opened The Door And Smile.

[Adam's POV End]

"Hi Babyboy!" Said Tommy As He Kissed Adam Lips. And Adam Kissed Him Back. "Hey....Look What I Bring For You.." Said Adam. As He Bring Up The Roses. "Aww Roses! Thanks Adam!" Said Tommy As He Hugged Adam And Kiss Him On The Cheek,And Grabbed The Roses As He Put Them In A Vase.

"Hey Ummm Tommy?" Said Adam. "Yea Sweetie,What Is It." Said Tommy As He Making Apple Juice. "Nothing...." Said Adam. Than Adam Looked At Floor And Notice Some Notes On The Floor And Grabbed The Notes. "What Is This Baby?" Asked Adam. 

Than Tommy Put Down The Apple Juice On The Table And Grabbed The Notes From Adam And Blushed. "Its.....Its Mine...I Made This For Myself." I Lie To Him But The Song Is Not Done Yet I Need More Time To Show It To Adam Soon.

"Tell Me....Please Tommy..." Said Adam As He Walk Toward Behind Of Tommy And Grabbed His Body And Lick His Neck. "Adam......" I Moan When Adam Does That. After That I Put My Notes On The Table And Back To Adam. "You Like That.." Said Adam. 

"Adam No....Please Don't Start Teasing Me." Said Tommy. "Since You Say That! I Will!" Said Adam As He Tooks Off Of Tommy Shirt. I Blushed And I Sit Down And Let Adam Lick Me Like A Cat. Than He Licks My Neck Again And Kissed Me. I Couldn't Say Anything But Beg.

"I Want More...Please." Said Tommy. "Please Who?" Said Adam. "Adam! Please Fuck Me!" Scream Tommy. "Thats My Kitty..." Said Adam.  I Took Off Adam Shirt As My Sweet Adam Takes Off Of My Black Pants Off,I Am Craving For Him Now....Damn Why He Have To Tease.

Than Adam Pull Down My Underwear And Sucks My Cock I Only Moan And Happy About This. "Aww....Adam." Said Tommy. "Your Mine..." Said Adam As He Smile Than Keep Sucking On Me.

Than We Hear The Door Bell. Whoever It Is Better Not Ruining My Time With My Sweet Adam After Adam And I Got On Frash Clothes Adam Opened The Door,And Saw Sauli.

What The Hell!? What Does He Want!? Is He Here To Forgives Adam Or Came Here To Kill Me Or Start A Fight With Me?

Whatever Happen....And,As Long Adam Loves Me I Will Take It Easy.