Love Me Or Hate Me

[Tommy POV]

I Came By Adam's House Picking Up My Clothes Than I Hear Adam Coming Downstairs Looking Like Hell.

[Tommy POV End]

"Have You Been Crying?" Said Tommy. "Yes.....I Did....I Image That Without You Its No Fun And I Still Love You Tommy,Please I Am So Sorry....If You Leave,This Heart...My Heart Will Be Broken Into Two." Said Adam.

I Sighed And Looked At Him. "You Are Making This Hard....." I Said. And Than Keep On Packing Up. "DON'T LEAVE ME! TOMMY RATLIFF! I STILL HAVE FEELING FOR YOU!" Yelled Adam. "No! You Don't If You Have Feeling For Me Than Why Are You With Sauli?" Asked Tommy As He Being Calm.

He Walked Up To Me And Grabbed My Shirt And Kissed Me. Than I Kissed Him Back. I Step Back. And He Walked Back To The Stairs. "You Didn't Answer My....For Th-" As Tommy Got Cut By Adam's Words. "I Still Love You In My Heart Thats My Feeling For You.....If You Still Want To Leave....Go,Break My Heart Into Two." Said Adam As He Sit Down On The Stairs.

I Didn't Know What To Say To Him. I Drop My Stuff And Go Toward To Adam And Cry On Him. "A.....Adam....Do You Love Me Or Hate Me?" Said Tommy. "If You Leave Me....I Will Still Love You....But Now You On Me...I Still Love You. Remember That You Are Mine." Said Adam As He Shake Me Slowly On My Back.

"Oh...Adam....My Heart Is Saying That We Must Tell The Band About Our Love....Now Adam." Said Tommy As He Look At Adam Eyes. "But You Say....Ke-" Said Adam Than Cut Off By Tommy As He Stand Up With A Smile. "I Don't Care Anymore.....Whatever Happened I Still Love You." Said Tommy.

"So,You Want To Start The Dating Than...." Said Adam. "On Satuday." Said Tommy. As Tommy Contined To Talk. "I Will Wear Something Nice For You On Sat. Before The Tour Begins." Said Tommy.

"Good!" As Adam Kissed Tommy On The Lips. "Whatever Happened I Still Love You And You Are Mine,Adam Fucking Lambert." Said Tommy As He Hugged Him. Adam Smiles At Me And Hugged Me Back. "I Love You." Said Adam. "I Love You Too Baby." Said Tommy.