Something sickly CH.2

The next morning, Virgil was sore and in pain. He had bruises on his body from how forceful Janus was. "Ow..." he winced a little before feeling extremely sick and rushing to the bathroom, and throwing up. "Ugh....I feel terrible..." he groaned, holding his stomach.

"Janus better not have given me something..." he mumbled flushing the toilet and walking out into the kitchen and sighing going to clean up the water. 'Janus left earlier...he would've done something to me by now...' he thought as he heard his phone ring and went to it picking it up. "Hello?" He asked, happy to hear Patton's response. "Hey kiddo! I just wanted to ask if you're still okay with us coming over today!" He sounded happy and cheery like usual.

"Yeah pat, sounds good." He nodded. "When are you coming over?" He asked feeling hungry. 'I think I have leftovers in the fridge..' he went to the fridge and grabbed the food and started to make it. "Um...I think around four!" He said with some confirmation from Logan. "Alright, see you then." He said before hanging up and started to have worry in the back of his head. 'I hope I'm not..' he thought as the microwave beeped and he took his food out.

"No...I can't be..just a little sick...that's all! Yeah...I'll get a test later today before they all come..." he sighed and nodded to reassure himself as he started to eat his food.

*Timeskip*

Later, Virgil bought himself a pregnancy test and got home going to the bathroom and testing it. After a minute or two which actually felt like years, he got the answer...he shakily looked at it...his heart pounding so much it hurt as he looked....

There it was...clear as day...

Pregnant..

Virgil felt like he couldn't breath. 'No...no..no..no..Oh god...oh god...I'm not gonna be a good parent...I won't know...I..' he was starting to freak out as he put a shaky hand on his stomach and started to feel sick again. He leaned over the toilet and started to throw up again, unknowing to him that the three decided to come over earlier as he heard the cheery call of Patton. "Virgil! We're here!" He called out.

"I'll be there in a min-" he was Interrupted by more of his vomiting. "Kiddo..? Are you okay?" He asked going towards the bathroom as the other two followed. "My chemically imbalanced romance? Are you...?" Roman saw him throwing up and went over. "Virgil..what's wrong..?" Roman asked gently rubbing his back.

(439 Words)