Rest Ch.8

(7 Months In)

Virgil was laying on the couch gently rubbing his stomach. The sooner the months came, the more Virgil started to worry and wonder but was quickly calmed by whoever was checking on him at the time. Today, Virgil was asleep on the couch as Roman walked through the front door.

"Virgil? I'm here!" He called out walking around a bit before seeing him and chuckling. "Here.." he put a blanket on Virgil and started to clean up a little around Virgil's apartment. He was quietly singing to different Disney songs for a few hours before seeing Virgil walk into the room. "Oh, hello Virgil." He smiled warmly, going over and gently putting a hand on his stomach. "...Hey Princey." He smiled a little tired from his small nap.

Roman smiled and kissed his forehead. "Glad to see you're awake Doom and Gloom." The nickname made Virgil snicker. "Oh trying a new nickname eh?"  He snickered and went to sit down at a chair in the room with a small grunt, his stomach was large and it was getting slightly hard to move around a lot. "Maybe I am, also be careful there Verge." He nodded.

"I am being careful." He huffed. "It's just harder to sit down.." he nodded as Roman leaned against the wall by the chair. "Mhm, I bet you're excited to see the two right?" Roman asked referring to Virgil's babies. "Yeah..but also...really nervous.." Virgil sighed. "Well it makes sense. You're going to be a new parent but we're going to help you out. Promise." He smiled reassuringly which revived a nod from Virgil. "Mm, thank you so much for helping me through this."

"Of course Virgil, we wouldn't let you do it alone." He gave Virgil another kiss on the cheek and started to strike up a conversation with Virgil to help his nerves, which lasted for awhile before Roman could hear Virgil's quiet snores. He smiled to himself, happy that Virgil was getting some sleep.

(Guess who's back? Back again! 342 Words)