Koganegawa

"Woahhhhh!!!!!" Koganegawa jumped like a child with a fizzy drink in their system. "How did you jump so high? That's so cool!!!"

Hinata blushed at the admiration and awkwardly waved his hands around. He was use to giving praise, not vice versa.

"W-well... I just go whoooosh and umm.... wackBAM!!!" Hinata tried explaining and the other nodded happily.

Koganegawa's hair bounced as he gave more words of praise when he had a thought. He walked over to Hinata before grabbing hold of one of the ginger's arms. "woah...." he muttered as he lightly poked Hinata's thin arm. "It's so soft.... Dude? Where are your muscles??"

His confused look annoyed Hinata who pointed at the slight curve in his arm. "Right here!"

"Where?!"

"Here!" Hinata pulled at Koganegawa's hand and put it to his muscle.

...

...

"But it's soft?"

"Ha?!?!?!!!" Hinata fummed furiously and huffed as he calmed down, "My arm isn't soft...." he pouted.

Koganegawa stopped when Hinata pouted but instead stared at the now puffy cheeks that Hinata huffed up with a tinge of red...

"Hmmf?!"

"Woah it's so squishy!" Koganegawa brought Hinata close to his body and the bewildered ginger looked up, cheeks pink from both the squeezing and the embarrassment.

Koganegawa blushed as he now more timidly rubbed Hinata's face, his own face now matching the ginger's. He brought them together before nuzzling their noses with bright red faces.

Koganegawa closed his eyes as they bump foreheads and Hinata closed his eyes too, it was brief but as no one was looking, Koganegawa landed a light peck on Hinata's lips before hugging the ginger and quivering with embarrassment. Hinata blushed even more and also started quivering with embarrassment.

(little did they know about a certain setter watching them who got annoyed because he wanted to practice but Hinata had gone missing, only to find the spiker getting kissed.... Oops, looks like Koganegawa was wrong when he said no one was watching.)