Bokuto II

Bokuto tilted his head as a lookout for Suga who would've usually stopped him by now as he tiptoes towards the Karasuno gym. He was going on a mission to ask Hinata on a date because he wanted to see his lover again.

Hands reaching for the gym door, he slowly opened them but his face fell as he was met with Suga smiling there, holding up Vik 2.0.

"H-He-LLO!!!"

Bokuto screamed inside as he awkwardly smiled at Suga.

"Bokuto?" he asked and the owl stood up at attention with a nervous smile.

"Y-yes S-Suga?"

The mother crow then gave a demonic smile as he leaned forward and asked.

"I know you love our baby crow a lot..." he started not seeing that Hinata was now behind him and giving Bokuto a wave.

"BUT IT'S THE SEVENTH TIME THIS WEEK AND IT'S WEDNESDAY!!!!!"

Bokuto could only look away as he pretended he had no idea what Suga was talking about as Hinata slipped past Suga and jumped onto Bokuto's back.

"IT'S NOW THE EIGHTH!!!!"

He ran off carrying Hinata shrieking wildly as they escaped Suga and ran onto town before the owl set the crow down to let himself catch his breath

They went around to the arcade with the two suddenly becoming competitive and challenged each other to all the machines.

Of course, both were good at the games and ended up wracking up a lot of tickets which they spend on VIP movie tickets that came with free food.

Heading to the cinema, they chose an action film before getting an overload of popcorn and flopped into the comfy seats.

Although they wanted to romantically hold hands as they watched, both of them cried at any sad screen and clung to each other before jumping up together and cheering at the ending.

With the movie ending and the two leaving excitedly, the lovers happily chatted about the cool fights and jumped around each other. That was when Bokuto grabbed Hinata's hand before sprinting off randomly and started to yell into the wind so Hinata could hear.

"NEXT STOP TO..... I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!"

They ran off shrieking and laughing before they finally slowed down and found themselves at the park.

It was winter and the sky was already dark even if it was early evening and they held hands as they strolled along the park path. Their chaotic kindred sprints had left them breathless from the mad dash and their heavy breaths caused large billows of wisps of heated air to escape their lips.

"Hey hey Hinata!" Bokuto whisper yelled and the ginger felt Bokuto let go of his hand as he turned around.

What he saw made him burst with laugher as Bokuto leaned backwards and was huffing air out his nostrils.

"I'M A HOOT HOOT TRAINNNNNNNN!!!!!"

Hinata laughed at the hilarious sight before leaning back himself and joined in.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!"

They kept huffing hot air out their lungs before both idiots were left freezing from the cold. They giggled as they hugged each other in the cold, feeling each other's warmth to try and warm up.

"I love you Hinata!" Bokuto giggled, grabbing Hinata's hands and pulled them up to his lips to plant a kiss on the ginger's knuckles.

Hinata blushed before pulling their hands down and Bokuto leaned down in confusion as Hinata stood on his tippy toes and kissed his boyfriend's nose.

"I love you more!"

"I love you more!"