Megamind Contest!

Hi guys! I hope you guys are doing well, especially with COVID still going on. But I wanted to do something for you and I hope you participate.

So I accidentally brought two Megamind movies on DVD and Blu-ray. One is for my brother with his birthday coming up, since he loves it, and I thought I would make it a contest for the other one. I saw a lot of comments in one of my TMNT fan fics when I made a reference to it, so another reason to do this.

So the contest is to write a fan fiction with either me, the reader, or your OC being in a relationship with any of these characters I have written or read about that I love:

Branch (Trolls)
Chase (Xiaolin Showdown)
Danny (Danny Phantom)
Daryl (The Walking Dead)
Dracula (Hotel Transylvania)
Héctor (Coco)
Jack (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Jack (Rise of the Guardians)
Jason (Batman: Under the Red Hood)
Jim (Treasure Planet)
Johnny (Sing)
Loki (The Thor movies)
Maui (Moana)
Max (A Goofy Movie & An Extremely Goofy Movie)
Megamind (Megamind (I had to! 😂)
Raphael (TMNT)
Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts III)
Tadashi (Big Hero 6)
Varian (Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure)

Now I do have some rules for this, which I hope won't be a deal breaker for you:
     1.) The deadline is Halloween 2020.
     2.) Some have specific versions while others do not.
          @ For example, for Loki, I only like Tom Hiddleston's version. But for Raph, I like any version.
          @ Also, you don't have to do the plot of the movie/series/videogame the character is from. I just did that to say what version I prefer (if it is specific).
     3.) Cussing is fine IF they already do it in the movie/show/videogame. If they don't, please do not.
     4.) Please NO smuts or lemons (unless you make it vague).
     5.) Most importantly, have fun!

I will post the winner of it some time after Halloween. Also, if you do it, please tag me and put it up as "Megamind Contest" so I know what it's for.

Also, I forgot to mention: if you have a fan fiction already written and you want to use that, that's perfectly fine. Just remember to tag me and say it's for the contest.

I hope you participate and I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Until the next fan fiction or so, love you all and bye!