8

Chapter 7:
Saturday
10:43 AM

Chapter 7:Saturday10:43 AM

Jorja Smith
Omniscient

"Baby, your getting to old for this." Jorja said as she began to lather Ava with soap. Jorja thought it was time for her to start washing herself up, while Ava on the other hand didn't think so.

"No, I'm not mommy."

"Your seven baby. Don't you want to be a big girl?"

"Yes."

"Well big girls wash theirselves."

"Okay, I'm a big girl now." Ava took the rag from her mother and attempted to wash herself.

"Honey that's not how you do it. You have to open the rag up." Jorja laughed before assisting her. She watched as Ava successfully washed herself. "Make sure you get your ears and neck." Watching as she did it, she smiled.

"Good job sweetie. See that wasn't that hard was it?" She grabbed the shower head and began to wash her off.

"Nope." Grabbing a towel Jorja dried her of before wrapping her in it before following Ava to her room.

"Do you now what you want to wear?" Jorja asked as she began to lotion her up.

"I want to wear the green dress we got last week." Hopping of the bed she headed to her closet. Pulling the dress off a hanger she handed it to Jorja.

"This is pretty. Let me fix your hair." Grabbing a brush, she sat on the bed as Ava sat in the floor. Jorja decided on just doing two braids and leaving her curls out. She finally added a headband to keep her curls out of her face.

"Your all down." She fluffed her curls out a little more. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you mommy." She smiled and hugged Jorja.

" She smiled and hugged Jorja