VHS TAPE [JIKOOK]

I came across a comic on the internet in which Taehyung gives Jungkook a cursed VHS tape, so I felt the need to write a story based on it!
Don't worry, it's not a scary story, it's actually very cute! When I saw it, I thought I was going to spontaneously combust because of the cuteness levels.
The original comic is by bts-doodle on Tumblr!

Enjoy!

"You lost the bet, Jungkookie!" Taehyung giggled.

Aish, why did I even agree to that bet when I knew I was going to lose anyway? I may be the golden child, but I have never won a single bet against Taehyung. Ever.

"Now that you've lost, you have no choice but to watch this." he said, tossing a VHS tape in my direction.

I looked at the tape and noticed a label on it that said, 'WATCH ME'.

What was it in that tape that he really wanted me to watch? I silently prayed, hoping that it wouldn't turn out to be one of THOSE videos that perverts like him love to watch.

Taehyung seemed to have read my thoughts when he said, "Oh, it isn't one of THOSE videos that you're thinking about. It's a haunted VHS tape!"

"H-haunted?" I shuddered. For a moment, I felt that THOSE videos would be a lot better to watch than a haunted VHS tape.

"Yeah, haunted! A weird but handsome dude with broad shoulders and plump lips gave it to me. He told me that this tape was cursed." he explained.

"Did you watch it, hyung?" I asked.

Taehyung shook his head. "I thought of giving this tape to the next person I win a bet against, so now that you've lost, I get to give it to you!"

"Ugh...fine." I sighed, picking up the tape.

*

I really didn't want to watch the tape, but I had no choice but to do so. Why did I even accept a bet that I knew I was going to lose?

He knows how much I despise horror movies, but he gave me his haunted VHS tape. I promise I'll haunt that stupid guy if I die today...

"Well, I can't go back now..." I said to myself, sliding the tape into the VHS player.

"Let's just get this over and done with." I huffed.

*

The movie hadn't even started when things began to go wrong. How I hoped it was just broken!

"It must be broken..." I said to myself.

Suddenly, a figure — most probably male — dressed in white appeared on the screen. Dark brown hair hid his eyes from view as his lips slowly stretched to form a wicked smile.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" I yelled.

He slowly came closer and closer towards me. I was fortunate that he was behind a screen and he wasn't real. But I was still terrified to the point where I almost pooped in my pants.

Suddenly, a pair of arms emerged from the screen.

"WHY IS IT COMING OUT?!" I yelled.

He continued to laugh as the top of his head began to emerge from the screen as well, his arms stretched out towards me.

Sweating profusely, I absentmindedly grabbed one of my golf sticks, which happened to be nearby.

Clutching it tightly, I yelled at him, "GET AWAY FROM ME! I HAVE A GOLF STICK! I HAVE BEEN AN OVERWATCH CHAMPION FOR AGES, SO YOU BETTER STAY AWAY!"