quick note

Hi There!

Thanks for checking out my story! I'm going to make this quick note short and sweet.

This story is rated mature because it contains smut, abuse, language, some moments that may be triggering, homophobic comments, etc.  If you feel you can't read on because of that- I totally understand and hope that you find so many other wonderful Taekook stories out there! 

Each chapter that contains smut will have a little (M) in the chapter title to indicate.  I try to separate out smut from any major plot points so you won't miss much if you choose to skip.

On a more positive note, this story will also contain fluff and other sweet moments of self-realization and bonding between various characters as they navigate this alternate universe that I've thrown them into.  

Lastly, the prologue- I know that people don't always read those because hey, I know that I don't sometimes! Just know that although it's long, some of the character information is relevant and it will be referenced occasionally- it's not detrimental that you read it but it will help set the tone.  

I also promise that every other chapter is not near as long so if you do choose to skip it, just know that you're not walking into a story with chapters that just don't seem to end- seriously, it's like double the length of any of the other chapters! My bad! 

Anyways, here we go. TAEKOOK forever!