014

today is my third date with mia or she'll call it her first date as a couple, i'm taking her later to the beach. we leave at 8pm and come back around 1am, i know how much she LOVES late night swimming. it was her favourite thing to do, when she felt upset she always came to the beach, it calmed her down. i ended up going after her, not that it was annoying, she stopped crying after i gave her a hug.

i missed her so much, cheating on her was the biggest mistake of my life, i'd do anything just to remove that memory from my head. she made me feel things no one else could, the way her smile always caused butterflies, the way her eyes sparkled when she saw something or someone she loved, she's perfect. i really love her.

ale: so the beach
mattia: mhm
ale: bruh, take her out to eat
alvaro: does she know you're going to the beach
mattia: no and what's wrong with it
ale: ik she loves late nights at the beach but what are you gonna do
mattia: swim, walk, look at the stars, swim
robert: i'd take her to a haunted place, you want her hugging your arm and shit
mattia: i like the beach better and besides, she LOVES the beach
ale: i don't care, that's basic and this is more fun
mattia: should i
kai: you should, she'll hate it but she has you
roshaun: batti boy is happy, finally
mattia: she makes me happy

i still remember the first day we met, she was new to passaic and she bumped into me, she looked like a lost puppy. her green eyes were so beautiful and her voice was so relaxing, once i saw her, she was already mine. i'd do anything to redo it all, i'd die to make sure that never happened. look at her, she's been through so much and i love how strong she is.

robert: daydreaming about mia
mattia: what else would i be doing
kai: haunted house for the date
mattia: i guess so
alvaro: can we just talk about how much prettier she got
mattia: my girlfriend alvaro so watch it
alvaro: try not to cheat on her again
roshaun: ok that's enough for today
mattia: fuck off alvaro

i knocked on mia's door and alessya opened it, she called for mia to come down and that's when i saw her running down the stairs in a happy mood. she stood in front of me as i eyed her up and down, she was wearing a white graphic top, medium wash ripped jeans with jordan 4 black cats. fuck, she was absolutely gorgeous.

mattia: you look beautiful
mia: not too bad yourself batti boy
mattia: roshaun
mia: we've been texting ever since he came back
mattia: mhm
mia: oh shut up, i'm yours
mattia: oh i know

we got in the car and don toliver started playing, moments like these always made me happy, she was the dream girl. her personality was amazing, her laugh was cute, her smile was perfect, her green eyes were beautiful and her looks were just a plus. she's finally all mine.

we finally made it to the haunted house and just by mia's facial expressions, you could tell she wanted to kill me. she was just staring at me and i gulped, she was scared when she was mad.

mia: fuck you
mattia: IT WAS ROBERTS IDEA
mia: i'm gonna kill him
mattia: but hey, it'll be fun
mia: fun, NO
mattia: just hold onto me, okay
mia: whatever polibio

it's also funny when she's mad, they grabbed their passes to get in and mia was holding onto me tight. it made me feel happy knowing she felt safe next to me. i looked around and saw a maze, perfect, i walked towards it and mia yanked my arm back.

mia: if i die, i'm blaming it on you
mattia: can we go in now
mia: fine

we walked in and she guided me, we turned right and a clown jump scared us. mia screamed and buried her face in my chest, the clown started laughing and walked away. fuck she's adorable. simp.