021

mia kept moving around in her bed and she finally realized she couldn't sleep, it was currently 2:26am and she knew she missed having mattia next to her. she looked out the window and he was playing fifa, she didn't know what she did wrong. she wanted him to stop apologizing but he got angry about it, she turned on her lights and figured since she couldn't sleep, she'd just pull an all nighter.

mattia couldn't sleep at all, ever since his little argument with mia, he hasn't been able to sleep and has been playing fifa ever since. in the corner of his eye, he saw lights turn on and he realized it was mia. he looked closely and he realized she hasn't slept at all, he was mad for breaking mia's heart and making her go through so much pain. it was stupid of him to just leave without an explanation but he felt so stupid for making that decision.

he walked over to his window and opened it, he took a deep breath and knocked on her window, mia walked over to her window and saw mattia. her eyes lit up looking at him but quickly softened since it looked like he was crying, she brought him in her room and they sat on her bed.

mattia: i'm sorry for just leaving, i was mad i made you suffer all these years and i basically realized it now. it was stupid to leave without explaining my feelings to you but yk how hard it is for me to open up. although we knew each other for a while, i'm still shy about opening up. i genuinely do love you and i'm sorry for getting up and leaving

mia hugged him tightly not wanting to let go, she pulled away and looked at his glossy eyes and kissed him. his arms were still wrapped around her as she tugged on his soft hair, mattia always loved when mia did that. he moved down to her neck leaving wet kisses everywhere, with his left hand, he massaged her boob lettting a moan escape her lips. mattia pulled away not wanting to let things go further.

mia: i love you
mattia: i love you

mia and looked over at mattia who was asleep, she sighed and turned off her light getting closer to mattia. he held her by the waist and whispered in her ear.

mattia: i'm gonna marry you one day

mia woke up around noon hearing alessya and alejandro arguing, she groaned and decided to see what the commotion was about. she knocked on the door softly and alejandro opened it.

mia: why are you guys arguing
alessya: sorry if we woke you up but this one over here doesn't wanna come to canada
ale: i can't just leave new jersey
mia: if i did it, you can
ale: i lived here my whole life mia
mia: you have a baby on the way and if you clearly don't wanna be there for your kid, go right ahead, i'll be the dad
alessya: i- yes
ale: of course i wanna be there for my kid but i just don't feel like leaving
mia: well make up your mind, we leave in three weeks and alessya, ask mar
alessya: MIA
mia: bye children

she walked back to her room to see mattia still sleeping, she got back in bed and realized he was sleep talking.

mattia: i love you
mattia: don't leave
mattia: no mia please
mattia: i can't lose you again
mattia: mia
mattia: MIA

mia shook him and he woke up, he looked so confused while mia sat there feeling sad she had to leave mattia. she hugged him and he hugged back still confused.

mia: you were sleep talking saying you didn't want me to leave
mattia: was i wrong
mia: no
mattia: you leave in three weeks huh
mia: yup
mattia: now can we talk
mia: i guess

she sighed and sat up, she wasn't in the mood to get all sad knowing she wouldn't be able to see him for a while. of course it's happened before but that's when he broke her.