Trudge - 31

-THIRD PERSON POV-

The caramel-haired Norwegian all covered in blood, eyes contracted and breathing dramatic, looked at the Brit with no expression, lost in thought which he kept trying to pulling himself out of. "Come..." Tord offered his hand to Tom, waiting for him to take it. Tom didn't respond and just trembled, removing his hand from his neck to reveal blood from when he was bit. Edd remained silent and just stilled, scared to run away but wanting to help his friend.

Tord shakily took a few steps closer and looked at Tom's recent wound, leaning in closer and closer to the rather harsh bite mark which bled slowly. He pressed his tongue against the mark, sending warm shivers down Tom's spine. He started to suck at the mark, then began leaving soft bites all around it to reclaim him. Edd looked away then in a sudden manner ran off, likely exiting the mall a little ways away. Tord surely didn't care.

The leader pulled away to stare at Tom with pure lust, almost forgetting what he just did. However the sight was entirely different to Tom, whereas behind the leader a body and a pool of blood lays. And the leader's face... his pupils contracted to be small and eerily focused... the side of his face splashed with fresh blood, and his expression seeming just overall... addicted to the boy in front of him. Aggressively obsessed. Nobody has spoken in minutes.

"W-We need to g-get out of here." Tom said, completely unsure of what to do. "They're guiding people away. They're probably waiting for us." Tord stated while unemotionally staring at him. "Is this it?" The smaller one asked, trying to stop looking at the dead body. "I can't answer that right now." The leader responded, still using a rather monotone voice.

"Because the answer in no." Tom tried to block out any emotion as well. If he started crying he wouldn't be able to think this through, so he just lives out the moment solemnly. "That's not it. I can't think rationally right now." Tord stated, not really doing anything but responding. "We're stuck here... the second we leave it's over. Our faces will be all over the news, we'll both be in prison. You killed a person so you'll get rough treatment from prisoners, and I'm an Omega so I'll be raped immediately. This is the end Tord. This is it." Tom held back some emotion, trying his best to push it all away.

"Self defense." Tord stated then finally blinked and looked away from Tom, staring down the mall then down at Troy's body, moving slowly and shakily. "Even if we can argue that, we'll never be together now. You killed somebody. I can't forgive this." The voided boy concluded, taking a deep breath. This moment felt so surreal. Words pouring out but perhaps not meaning anything. "He could have killed you. I saved Tom." Tord finally stepped a few feet away from the scene. "You're going to... I can't... you know what, you were right. I can't think about this rationally right now either. Let's just put our hands up and go out there." 

"I saved Tom." Tord repeated and began shakily and slowly walking as Tom followed close behind. "Please don't be all weird like that. You're going to fuck us over." As the Omega began leaving the scene the emotions began to pour in. "I saved." Tord repeated, unintentionally urging Tom to look at his face one more time. He really seemed like a different person, he looked absolutely insane, like he wasn't on planet Earth in his head.

Tord slowly trudged and got to the exit doors, walking like some sort of zombie as he lazily pushed them open and Tom followed, seeing police cars surround the building and most cars from the parking lot had left the area. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" A bunch of the police yelled out at the same time. Tom immediately teared up and raised his hands, not wanting to cry but he couldn't help it. Tord just continued to eerily stare at everything going on, as if not truly comprehending his surroundings. They all pointed guns to him as a few came closer to Tom and aimed some at him, until finally getting the boy cuffed behind his back and dragging him to a police car. "I SAID HANDS UP!" They yelled at the leader, but he didn't really react.

"PLEASE! HE'S NOT IN THE RIGHT MIND!" Tom yelled while being put into the car. A few officers acknowledged that and bravely approached him, having a bit of a struggle getting him cuffed behind his back too. They brought him over to the boy in blue and pushed him into the car. "Wrong car." One of them grunted as Tord was sat next to Tom. "Fuck it, not like they can do anything now. Get them over ASAP, they both have injuries."

They quickly began driving to the local Police Station. Tom looked out the window and watched as a few news trucks pulled up to the mall as they left. Where did everything go so wrong? "I can't forgive this." Tom said quietly through tears, then closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind. He didn't want to feel anything. He never wanted to feel anything ever again.